Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:53:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Want to Join Us? Start Here (Contact Info, Basic help) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Want to Join Us? Start Here (Contact Info, Basic help)  (Read 3639 times)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

on: June 16, 2006, 06:45:07 AM

Vent server: m-n-m.net
pass: mnmftw

Use "[msg" in game

Look for these players:

Slayerik/Chris Moneymaker
Cheddar
Andric Epo
Chinchilla
Tragny
I love lamp/scrappt
Ain Gide/Clyde Declepto
Slacktavious/Liam Donnelly
Soukyan
Mickey Fiddles
Guitarzan
Helm

(Anyone I missed?)

My Info:

AIM: edog420
MSN: ethanharris@gmail.com
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 08:42:16 AM by Slayerik »

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 12:47:57 AM

I brought my bard/inscriber alt to the tower and got him on the stone, so please accept his membership when you get the chance.  His name is Myrddyn.  I won't touch the regs with him, lord knows ain burned through enough on his own (98 Magery, woot).
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 09:03:06 AM

now its time to OL grind and pay some back...we got like cleaned out or something

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 10:27:35 AM

Yeah I hear ya.
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #4 on: June 18, 2006, 07:12:07 PM

I'm up for some OL grinding lateish Monday or in the evening Tuesday.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #5 on: June 18, 2006, 07:18:29 PM

Slack, we need to hook up so I can show you the vendor house.  Its on Fire Island, close to the shrine of humility.  Tons of resources (trees + mines) are surrounding the place. 

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Ruci
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 01:20:46 AM

I just dumped an assload of magic weapons in the chests. I didn't know there was enough steel in the world to make that many halbreds. I wonder if we can start just throwing them at people.
Jacob0883
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 07:32:27 AM

My in game character name is Fede.  If you see me give me a yell and take me to the tower!!!!  Macroing is moving along.  I am working on my fighting skills now.  That will just leave me with magery and resist which I will probably spend 40 bucks on to buy regs.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 07:51:05 AM

Hey man, i know we havent had much luck finding each other! Make sure you look at the roll call type threads , we have a good number of active guys that can help out. I fyou will be on today i can log on at work and get ya squared away.

Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: June 19, 2006, 10:32:45 AM

Is there a way to add people to your buddy list while they are offline?  I mean like WoW's where you just type in their name?  That would help alot rather than hunting through the list crosschecking against the lists here.

BTW, all my characters will have Dren as the first name.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Want to Join Us? Start Here (Contact Info, Basic help)  
Jump to: