Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 12:50:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: BAM 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BAM  (Read 3817 times)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

on: June 13, 2006, 01:49:01 PM

ANother IDOC, and i finally answered my question. Yes, vendors do drop their shit. ANd the gold they had on them.

I just got HOOKED up. more to come later.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 01:57:28 PM

ANother IDOC, and i finally answered my question. Yes, vendors do drop their shit. ANd the gold they had on them.

I just got HOOKED up. more to come later.

Haha, sweet!  Now I wish I'd been watching that instead of healing my mage while he electrocutes himself. 

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 02:10:57 PM

Awesome! Forgot to tell you that yeah they do drop everything in one bag.  Their clothing, items on them, and the money they were holding.  No vendor deed though :(.

What all did ya get? EH EH! DO TELL!!

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 02:25:31 PM

Yeah, no doubt....inquiring minds want to know.

Sure, I COULD have checked the vendors when I was watching the building, but that would have messed up my hide macro. 

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 03:27:36 PM

Yeah, no doubt....inquiring minds want to know.

Sure, I COULD have checked the vendors when I was watching the building, but that would have messed up my hide macro. 

TELL US WHAT YOU GOT!

Shit I cannot wait to catass this weekend with you guys.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 03:58:34 PM

Like 7 vanqs, leather armor bags, plants, MORE GM HALBYS (a ton), like 16k, assorted other crap.... Woot

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: BAM  
Jump to: