Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:23:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: IDOC Tower?? - You get it? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IDOC Tower?? - You get it?  (Read 5420 times)
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

on: June 12, 2006, 08:26:15 AM

Hey Slayerik, did you get that IDOC tower you had showed me?  I saw it went IDOC when you messaged me, but when my wife got up this morning it was already gone (went down earlier than expected).

I sure hope you did!

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 08:31:09 AM

I was hoping you guys did :)  First one I have missed. We have another tower (non-juicy) lined up, a vendor house (non-juicy unless the vendors drop stuff), and I have a small house with 10k ingots and thats about it. None have good timers, I was slackin this weekend.

If anyone wants to help me watch ill gate ya out there :)

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 08:52:36 AM

I was hoping you guys did :)  First one I have missed. We have another tower (non-juicy) lined up, a vendor house (non-juicy unless the vendors drop stuff), and I have a small house with 10k ingots and thats about it. None have good timers, I was slackin this weekend.

If anyone wants to help me watch ill gate ya out there :)

Aw damn it to hell!  I had Watcher logged on and he wasn't dead so I got the feeling that it decayed.  My wife apologizes for missing it :(.  She's been on some meds in anticipation for her doctor appt today.  I hope all goes well.

I'm waiting to hear back from her.

I can help ya out.  I'll get on tonight so you can gate my guy over there and I'll plop a house down.

CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 07:57:09 AM

The tower some of us were watching fell!

Two chests are in the house that Slay placed and that I am on as co-owner.  One has kegs of g.heal, total refresh, g.str, etc.  The other has a 5k bank check.  Also some forge and anvil deeds. 

Not too shabby, I guess.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 08:19:43 AM

Awesome!!  Was my wife there helping out any?  I know she had a rough night last night, but we were periodically getting up to check on it.  I was hoping that EasyUO macro that I found worked.   I HOPE.

There were quite a few chests in there (I thought I saw roughly 4 - 5).  Hopefully she got some of them for you guys.

CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 08:21:02 AM

Awesome!!  Was my wife there helping out any?  I know she had a rough night last night, but we were periodically getting up to check on it.  I was hoping that EasyUO macro that I found worked.   I HOPE.

There were quite a few chests in there (I thought I saw roughly 4 - 5).  Hopefully she got some of them for you guys.

Coulda sworn I saw her, yeah.

Big chest of regs too it seems.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 08:27:05 AM

Coulda sworn I saw her, yeah.

Big chest of regs too it seems.

Her name would have been Syren if so.  That or she might have used Watcher II.  I doubt she used him though.

CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 08:30:17 AM

Saw Syren and I Love Lamp...possibly Watcher, but maybe that was last night.

Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 08:36:37 AM

Yeah she was there.  She had started collecting a few moments before you guys were there.  She told me she loaded everything into Slayer's house.

Apparently the macro did work.  Still needs some minor fine tuning, but it did work.  She said someone named "I love Lamp" was there and she was going to kill him, but she wasn't sure if it was one of you guys or not.

"I love Lamp" made away with one chest only and she made sure it was only ONE chest.  The weight on the chest wasn't very much either so he couldn't have made away with much.

Edit:  Watcher was me last night.  I was getting the 2nd house setup just in case none of you guys were online then there would be another house there we could get stuff into.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 08:38:16 AM by Chinchilla »

Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #9 on: June 13, 2006, 09:26:07 AM

I love lamp is a friend. And he had the 6k weight reg box. We split it up, and he has let me use regs and bandies so its all good. He is also letting us use his tower and joinin our guild. Rock on.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: June 13, 2006, 09:41:12 AM

Hhahahahahah... she must have misread it.  She thuoght it was 600... not 6K.  I guess its a good thing she didn't attack him.

Edit: I'm gonna be picking on her about this for awhile.  Just emailed her... "Good thing you aren't an accountant because some client would be pissed."
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 09:46:47 AM by Chinchilla »

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: IDOC Tower?? - You get it?  
Jump to: