Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:13:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Archived: We distort. We decide.  |  Topic: Kingdom Hearts II 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts II  (Read 8171 times)
schild
Administrator

on: May 26, 2006, 01:22:01 AM

My bad. This was written the week after the game came out by our own Phildo. I managed to not post it due to Alzheimers or something.

[Linky]
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 06:30:56 AM

Hey!  You have Alzheimer's too?  Mine seems to come and go.  I liked the article but I can't play these games.  It's the Disney characters.  I just find them creepy. The inclusion of Pirates of the Carribean makes it sort of tempting, however.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Kail
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 12:09:45 PM

Slightly off topic:

Can someone tell me what MP Charge is?  I have these abilities that take effect during MP Charge, and there's a menu set for it under "customize" (though I have no idea what it does, if anything), but I'm not sure what it is or does.  I was under the impression that it helps me charge my MP back faster?  Or something?  I'm assuming it's different from the red meter that pops up when I deplete my MP, correct?  The manual is totally unhelpful about this, and I think I must have accidentally (cough) skipped through it during the tutorial.
Sauced
Terracotta Army

Bat Country '05 Fantasy Football Champion

Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 04:36:31 PM

I'm assuming it's different from the red meter that pops up when I deplete my MP, correct?

I think you have that backwards, actually - MP Charge is when the red bar is refilling your MP.  Side note - the Drive Bar fills faster when your MP is out, also, so if you need to recharge that in a fight, just start tossing Cure's around.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Archived: We distort. We decide.  |  Topic: Kingdom Hearts II  
Jump to: