Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:30:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: HOLIDAY WEEKEND ROLE CALL! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HOLIDAY WEEKEND ROLE CALL!  (Read 8962 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: May 24, 2006, 09:03:32 PM

Who is still playing, specifically on Steamfont, and with what characters?  I will be popping on this weekend to mail some goodies and clean up the guild. 

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 09:18:00 PM

Check with Taz.  He said he's the only active player left in the guild and that it wasn't worth me resubbing to give him permissions.  Maybe he's looking to join another guild or ditch the game.  In any case, you'll probably only have him to promote and give your goodies to.  I don't think I'll resub until that exjpansion comes out.  And then it's only a maybe.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 07:07:14 AM

Its just me left, and Xerapis wanted to join "us."
You could give stuff to her, she's new. I am sure she could use it.
Everyone else, who is still playing, does so in other guilds on other servers.
I said no because I think don't it is worth 15 bucks to promote an officer on a nearly dead guild.
But if you really want to, ill don't mind keeping the lights on.

"Me am play gods"
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #3 on: May 25, 2006, 07:27:33 AM

I will probably re-sub at some point soon so if you feel the need to clean up the roster don't delete Stopgap.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #4 on: May 25, 2006, 08:05:08 AM

I just did it but I seem to have forgotten everything except that Cheddar probably owes me eleventy one bajillion plat.  Right now I'm trying to remember how to move my legs.  I need monk stuff.  And a duck hat, if possible.  I promoted Taz.  If anyone finds themselves not in the guild for whatever reason, I can re-invite.   A lot of people who had quit were removed from the guild but that was because the few of us left wanted to try and level it and there were too many members, and nearly all were unsubbed.  Sorry about that.  I think they ditched that part of the game?  Not sure.  I don't play CoH/V very often (mostly I just make new outfits) so I might as well fiddle with this for a bit.  At least now that I know Taz is still around and I won't get lonely.

PS  I think Xerapis is a boy.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 08:10:53 AM by Signe »

Sauced
Terracotta Army

Bat Country '05 Fantasy Football Champion

Reply #5 on: May 25, 2006, 09:57:30 AM

I will probably log in this weekend, use up the 10 day pass, see where it goes.  Chances of re-rolling a Beserker, almost 100%.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #6 on: May 25, 2006, 10:43:56 AM

I just made a Beserker named Gunda on Oasis.  She's fat and sort of fun.  I wish I could make her fatter.

PS  Remember that Steamfont got merged with Oasis.

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #7 on: May 25, 2006, 12:19:28 PM

I will probably re-sub at some point soon so if you feel the need to clean up the roster don't delete Stopgap.

I do not plan on deleting anyone, just adjusting ranks accordingy.  You know I am a freak for ORDER!  I swear if you fucktards suck me back in the game for a couple months I may shank; I am already drooling about working on new collections!  Ugh.

I just made a Beserker named Gunda on Oasis.  She's fat and sort of fun.  I wish I could make her fatter.

PS  Remember that Steamfont got merged with Oasis.

Errr, my bad!

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #8 on: May 25, 2006, 12:25:33 PM

Like I said, some might find themselves booted from Bat Country... I might have done that but I'm not admitting to anything... for reasons that no longer exist. 

Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: May 25, 2006, 12:32:34 PM

I'm resubbed (damnable ten day winback program!) and am playing Wikybiky on Oasis.

"Life is no cabaret... we're inviting you anyway." ~Amanda Palmer
"Tree, awesome, numa numa, love triangle, internal combustion engine, mountain, walk, whiskey, peace, pascagoula" ~Lantyssa
"Les vrais paradis sont les paradis qu'on a perdus." ~Marcel Proust
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #10 on: May 25, 2006, 12:33:38 PM

You heartless bastards...

And after I ground out all those HQs to raise the guild's level.  Hello Kitty

Edit: And the hundreds of virtual sandwiches and coffees I made for you!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 12:36:09 PM by Miasma »
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #11 on: May 25, 2006, 12:35:06 PM

You heartless bastards...

And after I ground out all those HQs to raise the guild's level.  Hello Kitty

Doh.  Damnit, you cheeky monkeys are mean!  I will probably resub tomorrow and get to fixin' stuff.  Assuming I AM STILL IN THE GUILD.

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #12 on: May 25, 2006, 12:40:41 PM

You might be.

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #13 on: May 25, 2006, 01:45:19 PM

You might be.

Then I quit!  Before I even started.  Poor move kicking everyone :P

Eh, I am still in guild.  Actually this could be fun; hopefully it does not draw me away from UO and my quest for phat lewts!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 03:22:28 PM by Cheddar »

schild
Administrator

Reply #14 on: May 25, 2006, 03:50:12 PM

When the guild got moved to the new server, oasis or whatever, I got unguilded because I didn't log in. I now don't have it installed because it's so damnedably big. :P
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #15 on: May 25, 2006, 03:54:23 PM

Let it install while you're at work. 

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #16 on: May 25, 2006, 04:24:30 PM

When the guild got moved to the new server, oasis or whatever, I got unguilded because I didn't log in. I now don't have it installed because it's so damnedably big. :P

Want a hard drive?  Seriously, I have 2 sitting around gathering dust.  One is 120 gigs, the other is 80.  I was saving them for Islayu but he did a ninja upgrade when I was not looking.

schild
Administrator

Reply #17 on: May 25, 2006, 06:11:51 PM

Do they work? Are they external? I run out of harddrive space on a weekly basis. Heh. I wish I was kidding.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #18 on: May 25, 2006, 07:08:25 PM

Do they work? Are they external? I run out of harddrive space on a weekly basis. Heh. I wish I was kidding.

Internal IDE, 7200 RPM 8 M cache.  They work.

Xerapis
Contributor

Reply #19 on: May 25, 2006, 09:24:20 PM

I am a boy.

My...well, main..is Tiaquesar, Dark Elf Conjuror of Castleview Hamlet.  The Bed and Book Inn is so cute ^^

My alts are Thomalond, Dwarf Warden; Nikko, Kerran Monk; Sylaeradre, Wood Elf Dirge.

Guild me and stuff.  I ain't going anywhere for a while.  EQ2 is what I will be playing while the boyfriend is too busy for WOW duoing.  Cause once you've duo'ed on a semi-regular basis, soloing is just...not the same.  Also, I specced my priestess holy, and I hate pickup groups :P

Hope to see some of y'all online.

..I want to see gamma rays. I want to hear x-rays. I want to...smell dark matter...and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me...
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: May 26, 2006, 02:24:07 PM

Anyone with privileges, I'll be needing an invite back into the guild. I guess I was dropped on the server move also. Wikybiky is the character name. In any case, most appreciated in advance.

"Life is no cabaret... we're inviting you anyway." ~Amanda Palmer
"Tree, awesome, numa numa, love triangle, internal combustion engine, mountain, walk, whiskey, peace, pascagoula" ~Lantyssa
"Les vrais paradis sont les paradis qu'on a perdus." ~Marcel Proust
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #21 on: May 26, 2006, 04:18:47 PM

I keep popping in and out to check for you and Stopgap and anyone else who needs an invite and have yet to catch anyone online.  I'm Midden in the guild and Gunda, who isn't guilded yet, either.  I wish you could invite people who are offline.  Check for Taz, too... but I forget his name in the guild.   embarassed

Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #22 on: May 26, 2006, 05:22:48 PM

I haven't actually resubbed yet, I was just saying I probably will so don't kick Stopgap.  Tazelbain shows on the roster as being in the guild and having the highest rank so I think he's fine.  I guess it would be impossible to invite his own alts though.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #23 on: May 26, 2006, 06:37:33 PM

I promoted him as far up as possible.  If I had tried to promote him any further, his head would have assploded.  Some of his alts are in the guild and if not, I can invite them.  Same for anyone else.  The people who got booted (again, sorry!) had all quit the game and there was all that guildy stuff that now doesn't matter anymore... or something.  In fact, we only booted people who had been offline for at least several months.  Oh well... we'll get everyone back in if they return.  Remember, there is no more Steamfont... it's Oasis now.  Some people have said they were booted from guilds when the merge happened, but you'll be able to see my shameful behaviour as it's logged in the guild notes.  Of course, Lt. Dan was smart and deleted the notes showing his involvement.

Someone should arrest me.   cry

Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #24 on: May 31, 2006, 12:23:50 PM

I lost interest in the short term because I knew crafting was getting redone.  I don't have any problem with playing again, in fact it is still installed and subbed, with EQMap even.  The collection stuff is addicting to me and I like combat as a mage.  I like being a blue frog.  The trouble is that EQ2 has to compete with both EVE and Oblivion for PC-time.  Hiwuck, Frog, Oasis.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Xerapis
Contributor

Reply #25 on: May 31, 2006, 05:24:39 PM

Yeah, I've taken the last few days off from all gaming whatsoever, actually.

I just can't get interested enough to bother starting up WOW.

And every time I have logged into EQ2, I find myself thinking about how, in 2 weeks time, none of my crafters have to worry about sub-combines anymore.

And I log back off, since crafting was part of my main fun lately.

Also, the boyfriend is having to go through a tonsillectomy shortly.  Which means he can't smoke.

Which means I can't smoke, because I'm not actually a complete and total asshole.

Doctor suggests he not smoke for about a YEAR following the surgery.  So it looks like I'm quitting. 

Official Disclaimer:  This will make me quite bitchy.  You have been warned.  With any luck, I will be more sleepy than anything else.

..I want to see gamma rays. I want to hear x-rays. I want to...smell dark matter...and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me...
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #26 on: May 31, 2006, 05:44:01 PM

Fiddle with the ATitD free trial, Xerapis.  It'll first sate and then eventually cure you of your love for crafting.  It's fun for me but I'm sure it won't last forever.  Nothing ever does.  Especially games.

I'm basically waiting out the EQ2 changes, too.  I'm very unmotivated at the moment.  It might have to do with being so preoccupied with moving next month.  I always suffer from concentration problems when something major is on the real life horizon. 

Xerapis
Contributor

Reply #27 on: May 31, 2006, 05:54:04 PM

Yeah, I have to go to a stupid radiation safety course all next week up north.  It will suck greatly.  And I will be separated from my computer that whole week.

Which also feeds into my lack of playing motivation.  Even if I did get into a bunch of stuff, I'm still gonna have a week of doing nothing game-wise.

After that, it's only a few more days to LU24 for EQ2.  And I have no idea what to do about WoW.  It doesn't excite me any more.  Mostly due to lack of boyfriend for dedicated duo play.  I got spoiled and I can't go back!!

Anyway, the boyfriend went in for some sort of check up thing on his throat and all as prep for his tonsillectomy...and they decided to like, keep him at the hospital and stuff.  Apparently I will see him again some time next week.  This makes me unhappy.  And really wanting to smoke, since he's not even home to realize it.  But then, the apartment does smell much nicer since we quit a couple days ago.  Much use of the febreze and the candles and stuff.

I'm rambling.  I'll stop now.

If I do log in before the LU, it will probably be sporadic at best.  Might see y'all, might not.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: HOLIDAY WEEKEND ROLE CALL!  
Jump to: