Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:25:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars  |  Topic: Factions: Missed Opportunity 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Factions: Missed Opportunity  (Read 7293 times)
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

on: May 24, 2006, 02:22:11 PM

I still can't fathom what goes through A.net collective head.  They have made a techinicly sound game with a good core, but they have no idea what to do with it.  The faction battles on a meta game level are completely retarded.  Who cares about war? Nobody. Who cares about that stupid line.? Nobody.  Who cares about gaining faction? Armor whores and PvEers. WTF?  PvP missions to access PvE content.  That's so fucking stupid.  So, causual PvPers are get boned.  Many of the new arenas locked away behind the line and others are locked away deep in PvE land.  Now with green Weapon's and faction armor becoming more powerful and common, PvP chars are slowly becoming gimp.

A.net:
Unlock all the new PvP missions and combine the queues.
Let faction be turned in for stuff useful for causul PvPers.
Allow us to unlock the upgraded armor and weapons.
Enough with the elite PvE mission crap, more PvP missions.

Or, just tell me you don't want causual PvPers to play, because that's what it is starting to feel like.  And explain to me why I should stick around for the next expansion if all it means is you are going hand out more junk so farmers have more of advantage over me.

"Me am play gods"
RyosukeFC3
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 07:01:06 PM

I think the game looks alright :).

"Chuck Norris broke Bruce Lee in half with a fatal roundhouse kick, the results were Jet Li and Jackie Chan."
JoeTF
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 12:52:06 AM

They should give up and make it into real mmorpg. All the core technology is already there, it's just a matter of rolling out few extra systems and content. OR they should license their server technology.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars  |  Topic: Factions: Missed Opportunity  
Jump to: