Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:56:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: COSMOS 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: COSMOS  (Read 1599 times)
Wolf
Terracotta Army

on: May 22, 2006, 11:40:22 AM

I've got my mind set to do the gallente COSMOS this week (need money to fund a level4 running domi) and I'm trying to find some info about them, but all I found was pretty much useless.

Where do I find the agents? What kind of stuff should I bring (what kind of missions do they give - l2 equivalent? l3 equivalent?)? How do I know if the agents would talk to me? Basically any information you can give me is welcome :)

As a matter of fact I swallowed one of these about two hours ago and the explanation is that it is, in fact, my hand.
Evangolis
Contributor

Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 05:58:47 PM

And for the completely clueless among us, could somebody include an explanation of what the COSMOS is?

"It was a difficult party" - an unexpected word combination from ex-Merry Prankster and author Robert Stone.
TripleDES
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 02:35:52 AM

It's agents in space handing out story missions.

The agent locations are beacons on the overview, usually named similar like a complex. Whether they give you missions or not depends on your standing. You'll always be getting story missions, usually at least two parts. Finishing a multipart mission often gets you rewards like multi-run BPCs of named stuff. However that stuff needs COSMOS-specific components to build them and is usually a hassle unless you get high value BPCs.

EVE (inactive): Deakin Frost -- APB (fukken dead): Kayleigh (on Patriot).
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: COSMOS  
Jump to: