Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:57:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: 1.11 Patch Notes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1.11 Patch Notes  (Read 16536 times)
kaid
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: May 25, 2006, 03:45:51 PM

Ya nothing like having your group run a bit to close to a civvy and spawn a freaking ass ton of guards to chase you around.

kaid
Shavnir
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: May 26, 2006, 08:26:42 AM

reminds me, when i get around to leveling a warrior alt, i must remember to never finish the quest that lets you get the Mark of Shame Debuff :P   Nothing like a horde character overthrowing Thrall (with assistance from a dozen or so healers) for some good ole fashion fun.

For the record in 1.11 Mark of Shame has been changed from what it currently does to putting a red arrow over your head or somethign similiar.
Phred
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: May 27, 2006, 02:28:00 AM

Been playing around a bit on the test server on my hunter. It looks like there's a bunch of soloable epic quests in the Hope's light chapel area now, and this time, they've even made them more group friendly. At least I didn't see any sign of them randomizing the missions. Mostly you have to accumulate tokens from both the Ardent Dawn and the Scarlet Crusade and the appropriate faction then hand in the tokens for your goodies. Some goodies I noticed were an 18 slot bag, and a 3.0 speed 31.0 dps gun. There were more but I don't remember them, sorry. The other good news is that the quests are spread out all over the place to areas under invasion, where it seems random undead spawn around a scourge crytal on the ground. This is a lot better than Silithis, IMO, which gets rather crowded at prime time, when there's usually considerably more PC's than NPC's in the 4 camps.

SurfD
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: May 28, 2006, 12:31:08 PM

the only problem i have with token collecting is the damn bag space.

I currently have 4 slots taken up by Cen Circle related tokens, 4 slots taken up by Scourge stones / Dawn tokens, A slot for AQ 40 Boss tokens, more slots taken up by other things, not to mention gear and pots and everything else.

1 Unique 18 slot bag is neat, but hardly an awesome upgrade.  I am still eagerly waiting for info on just what exactly the Primal Mooncloth bags are going to be.  At the moment all we know is they exist.  No one has said anything yet about if they will be drops only, or crafted.  I am SOO hoping for crafted, but its hard to say.

Darwinism is the Gateway Science.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: 1.11 Patch Notes  
Jump to: