Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:15:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: SEC charges former Infinium CEO in junk fax scam 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SEC charges former Infinium CEO in junk fax scam  (Read 3589 times)
Trippy
Administrator

on: May 16, 2006, 02:35:52 PM

WayAbvPar

Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 02:39:27 PM

I bet he is the fucker who has been faxing me mortgage rate offers for the past 4 years.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 06:08:55 PM

... and bar him... from serving as an officer or director of a publicly-traded company.
No more fake companies to steal Venture Capital for you!

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Broughden
Terracotta Army

I put the 'shill' in 'cockmonkey'.

Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 07:07:30 PM

Wow so when I was jokingly making the claim MMO's=pyramid scheme of the 21st century.....there was actually something to it!
Who woulda thunk it.

The wave of the Reagan coalition has shattered on the rocky shore of Bush's incompetence. - Abagadro
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 06:00:50 AM

Wait, wait, wait.  You're telling me that I shouldn't be buying/selling stocks that a junk piece of paper spewed out of the fax machine from some shady source tells me to?  Well that's my financial plan down the toilet, I guess I'll have to go back to getting my advice from Enron_schill_3992 on daytrader internet forums.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 12:01:37 PM

Wait, wait, wait.  You're telling me that I shouldn't be buying/selling stocks that a junk piece of paper spewed out of the fax machine from some shady source tells me to?  Well that's my financial plan down the toilet, I guess I'll have to go back to getting my advice from Enron_schill_3992 on daytrader internet forums.
No fear, their is always email for hot stock tips.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
WayAbvPar

Reply #6 on: May 17, 2006, 12:54:30 PM

No fear, their is always email for hot stock tips.

Not to mention hot girl on girl action.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Soln
Terracotta Army

the opportunity for evil is just delicious

Reply #7 on: May 17, 2006, 12:58:03 PM

Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #8 on: May 17, 2006, 02:44:33 PM

No, karma will be him being put in a prison full of gamer fanbois, then assraped with a Wii remote while having to fellate an X-Box 360 controller.

Oh wait, that's justice.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: SEC charges former Infinium CEO in junk fax scam  
Jump to: