Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 08:23:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: mission: make easy 640K isk less costs 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: mission: make easy 640K isk less costs  (Read 1880 times)
dwindlehop
Terracotta Army

on: May 04, 2006, 11:17:03 AM

I'm willing to pay 640K isk for 4x 720mm Howitzer Artillery I, delivered to the Moon 15 station at Neesher.

If you're a newbie already planning to come to F13's hangout, then this is the perfect opportunity for you to make some easy isk on the trip. If you like, I'll build you a T1 frigate in Neesher at the corp price.

Four 720mm Howitzer Artillery I should take up 40 m^3, so any frigate or larger ship should be able to haul them. The out of game market browser has them for sale (in The Forge) for as low as 50K apiece. If you found 4 for an average price of 70K, you'd clear 360K isk in profit. It's worth the isk to me not to have to afk an alt up to The Forge and then back to Neesher. There's also some for sale around 130K apiece in Kor-Azor which shouldn't take you long to haul at all, but the reward is correspondingly less. If you found some NPCs to loot, you could take all 640K in profit.

I have a standing market buy order in Neesher for 720mm Howitzer Artillery I at 160K apiece. You don't even need to track me down to claim the isk. I'm sure I'm the only one trying to buy 720mm Howitzer Artillery I at 160K.

If any vet has spare room in a hauler making a trading run and wants to help a brother man out, I'd appreciate that, too.

Furthermore, completion of this mission will result in standing increase with agent Dwindlehop.  tongue
Malathor
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 11:48:04 AM

Filled. Had them lying around in my "Not sure if this is something good." pile 'o crap in Shaha. Yes, I'm a packrat.  smiley

"Too much is always better than not enough." -Dobbs
dwindlehop
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 11:52:04 AM

Woo, thanks. I'll be opening up another order when I my current Rupture splodes.
Nija
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 12:30:43 PM

I bought some but I was too late so I'm going to hang out and grief the local populace.

Already found a good mark. XxTiggerxX Corp? You've gotta be kidding me.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #4 on: May 04, 2006, 09:24:42 PM

I bought some but I was too late so I'm going to hang out and grief the local populace.

Already found a good mark. XxTiggerxX Corp? You've gotta be kidding me.

lolz, I love you.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
dwindlehop
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 10:06:30 AM

That was so effective I'm going to try it again. This time probably nobody has what I need sitting around a hangar, unfortunately.

I'm willing to pay 280K isk total for missile bombardment and missile projection, so that's 100K isk profit for zero work if you're Caldari or Minmater and moving to Neesher.

I also set up a courier mission from Kor-Azor Prime to Neesher for 90K. Takes 70K in collateral.

Anybody who helps me out (thanks Malathor!) is on my permanent "I'll chuck in minerals from my personal stash" list when you order a ship built.
Vedi
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 08:00:28 PM

I'm willing to pay 280K isk total for missile bombardment and missile projection, so that's 100K isk profit for zero work if you're Caldari or Minmater and moving to Neesher.

Skillbooks delivered capt'n! They're in Misc1. Don't worry about the cost, I was headed down anyway, and I'm sure I'll need positive standing with agent dwindlehop.

edit: Also two medium NOSes there for Zipper Zee there.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 08:02:56 PM by Vedi »
dwindlehop
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: May 06, 2006, 02:56:27 PM

Thanks!
edlavallee
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: May 08, 2006, 09:03:07 AM

Med NOS's receved. Gracias amigo.

Zipper Zee - space noob
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: mission: make easy 640K isk less costs  
Jump to: