Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:49:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  E3 '06  |  Topic: IT BEGINS 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IT BEGINS  (Read 16721 times)
schild
Administrator

on: May 02, 2006, 08:54:50 AM

BRING THE NOISE. BRING THE FUNK. BRING THE DRUNK.
WayAbvPar

Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 10:55:10 AM

Not necessarily in that order.

Lots of pictures plskthx.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 10:56:43 AM

Could you go ahead and pick up an alpha copy of Spore while you're there?  That'd be great.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 01:46:01 PM

If anyone wants notes from a specific conference or on a specific project, this is probably a good place to request it.  I can say I'll do my utmost to bring back the info you guys want.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Yoru

the y master, king of bourbon

Reply #4 on: May 04, 2006, 02:11:41 PM

If anyone wants notes from a specific conference or on a specific project, this is probably a good place to request it.  I can say I'll do my utmost to bring back the info you guys want.

I don't think the booth bunnies or convention security would appreciate that.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #5 on: May 04, 2006, 02:17:31 PM

Hello Kitty World!
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #6 on: May 04, 2006, 03:23:38 PM

I want one of those little snakey bendy thingys with a clip on it to hold papers and stuff.  They always give them away at shows... although I've never been to a game type show.  It would be nice if it said "WoW" or something on it.  I want to use it as a roach clip.

Like this: 

Only bendier.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
SpaceDrake
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: May 04, 2006, 09:27:05 PM

Pictures from CCP's booth in West Hall would be orgasmic. It's supposed to be quite the construction.
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #8 on: May 08, 2006, 04:46:31 PM

I'm kinda curious if NCSoft is showing anything new for that mech game Exteel they were working on.  There hasn't been any news on it since last E3.
schild
Administrator

Reply #9 on: May 08, 2006, 04:59:29 PM

Yea, they're showing Exteel and ya, we'll get information on it. :)
Megrim
Terracotta Army

Whenever an opponent discards a card, Megrim deals 2 damage to that player.

Reply #10 on: May 08, 2006, 09:50:16 PM

Dear Schild,

please find out something about Medieval 2, as well as the new Command & Conquer.

One must bow to offer aid to a fallen man - The Tao of Shinsei.
Gutboy Barrelhouse
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: May 08, 2006, 10:44:23 PM

OK, I really want a no BS assessment of SWG NGE2/3. You should see them turn a planet into a GCW PvP/PvE holocaust. The devs are very smug about this and since they pulled the expansion this is what is supposed to add the "Wars" to the game.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #12 on: May 09, 2006, 12:41:39 AM

Any info regarding anything from BioWare plzkthx?

Also, something on some of the "Greco-Roman" MMOs that are on the horizon? Sorry, I'm a sucker for that time period.

And cool DS games?

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #13 on: May 09, 2006, 02:36:51 AM

E3 doesn't really get started until later today with the conferences starting up and the Expo doesn't open to the masses until Wednesday so have some patience. Nintendo's press conference is later today (along with Microsoft's) so there should be some Nintendo specific DS news coming soon, unless they focus exclusively on the "Wheeee!!!!!".

Edit: clarified text
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 02:52:07 AM by Trippy »
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #14 on: May 09, 2006, 06:10:26 AM

Please let me know what everyone is wearing and who's doing who.  Pics would be nice.  (of the clothes, not the people doing people... unless WAP wants those)

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #15 on: May 09, 2006, 08:47:18 AM

I'll be your fashion correspondant.

*snaps fingers*

Fabulous!

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: May 09, 2006, 08:53:26 AM

I'll be your fashion correspondant.

*snaps fingers*

Fabulous!
I expect nothling less than a complete photo index of all the booth babes by bra cup size, in case of tie sort by waist and then inseam measurements.  I hope your brought your measuring tape.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Broughden
Terracotta Army

I put the 'shill' in 'cockmonkey'.

Reply #17 on: May 09, 2006, 12:25:36 PM

Anything you can get on AoC would be appreciated. mkthnx

The wave of the Reagan coalition has shattered on the rocky shore of Bush's incompetence. - Abagadro
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #18 on: May 09, 2006, 01:07:30 PM

Oh, and check out Koei's Uncharted Waters Online, not that it'll ever get released here in the US.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: May 09, 2006, 01:39:57 PM

Can you bring us back information on everything?  Great, thanks.

Anything solid on Hero's Journey would be nice, too.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #20 on: May 09, 2006, 01:48:23 PM

SPOOOORE.

We've got to get Wright posting here :P
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

Reply #21 on: May 09, 2006, 03:20:25 PM

SPOOOORE.

We've got to get Wright posting here :P
Then we'll get 30 page posts on how he's innovating innovation to make innovative games for innovative systems and how innovative it all is.

"The world is populated in the main by people who should not exist." - George Bernard Shaw
Lt.Dan
Terracotta Army

Reply #22 on: May 09, 2006, 04:41:55 PM

Then we'll get 30 page posts on how he's innovating innovation to make innovative games for innovative systems and how innovative it all is.

Should be a nice counterpoint to the MMO forum then.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  E3 '06  |  Topic: IT BEGINS  
Jump to: