Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:05:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Hello, Live Long and Prosper 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hello, Live Long and Prosper  (Read 1529 times)
Zar
Terracotta Army

on: April 22, 2006, 01:45:14 AM

Hello.  I've lurked on these boards through ltm.net->snd.net->p2p.net->current diaspora.  I am a constant lurker.  Always looking over your shoulder.  I have gleaned much.  Also, I am currently drunk on boxed wine.  What a bargain, btw.

MMOG history (loosely speaking): Shadows of Yserbius -> The Realm -> EQ (oh how I dedicated my late adolescent years to this... rather sad acutally) -> UO (briefly) -> WOW -> Eve Online

In any case, I was wooed to EVE by your various posts.  I love space.  I love blowing shit up.  I played the original privateer when I was around 10 years old.  What could go wrong.  Nothing.  Nothing I tell you.  But I seek something more.  Something that fulfills a purpose.  I wish to join your corporation.  I am a noob. I have 130k skillpoints.  I currently fly a Merlin.  I wish to kick ass and take names.  Or at least kick ass.

I've been playing solo, and running agent missions over and over, or ratting  in 1.0-.5 sectors; this  gets boring.  I can feel that this game has the potential to fulfill all of my wildest dreams with MMOG's, but I need the multiplayer part.  My character's name is Artrax.  I may start showing up in the f13 channel.  Do not shun me, for I am but human.

Basically, hello, may I have some stuff and kick some ass with you guys.
Raging Turtle
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 06:01:01 AM

zomg spy.

but since we have nothing to steal, lets take him anyway  :-D
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 10:13:20 AM

KEKEKE

If there is an offer in the pipe when I log on, I'll finish his application (if he has applied).

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Hello, Live Long and Prosper  
Jump to: