Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:02:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: 4/13/06 - Yoot Saito's Odama (GC) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 4/13/06 - Yoot Saito's Odama (GC)  (Read 1149 times)
schild
Administrator

on: April 10, 2006, 12:45:06 AM

This is the last game being released for the gamecube that is of any interest. Now, you might be saying, "BUT SCHILD, HOW COULD YOU FORGET ZELDA?!" Because even if it comes on a Gamecube disc, you're still going to want to play it in the Revolution. It might as well be a Revolution game if it isn't already one. I'd expect the announcement at E3, but if they say it's Gamecube again, it'll still have tons of stuff that's Revolution capable. Essentially, the dying moan of the Gamecube is a pinball game made by the guy who designed SimTower. In this game you control the army via microphone or some shit. I don't even know. And I thought the Atari Jaguar went out with a whimper.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 10:16:41 AM

I played Odama a little bit at some long-ago E3.  It was kinda fun.  Better than that Metroid pinball game, anyway.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: 4/13/06 - Yoot Saito's Odama (GC)  
Jump to: