Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 22, 2024, 11:51:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Cheddar MIA 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cheddar MIA  (Read 9966 times)
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: April 10, 2006, 07:19:39 AM

Well then, it looks like the crew has dwindled quite a bit. Obviously it has been some time since I've been in-game and that is due to time constraints. TBH, I'm irritated that I haven't had the time to play and won't for some time to come now. It always seems to work like that for me. I get a little bit of fun time and as soon as I want to cash in on it, life takes it away. In any case, I had planned on at least a six month stint in EQ2 and even purchased all the expansions and adventure packs, but I now see that it isn't going to pan out. I kept my account active for a bit, but I cancelled it as I don't even have time to login, let alone play. Perhaps, like Sky, I'll have some time to play around October. If not, I'm sure I'll catch y'all in some other MMOG that we all pile into.

"Life is no cabaret... we're inviting you anyway." ~Amanda Palmer
"Tree, awesome, numa numa, love triangle, internal combustion engine, mountain, walk, whiskey, peace, pascagoula" ~Lantyssa
"Les vrais paradis sont les paradis qu'on a perdus." ~Marcel Proust
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #36 on: April 10, 2006, 01:26:05 PM

I haven't cancelled but I'm having an Oblivion and possibly CoH/V break. 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #37 on: April 10, 2006, 08:48:27 PM

I left the guild to join another guild.  But then I quit that one because spamming each other names was normal behavior.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

"Me am play gods"
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Cheddar MIA  
Jump to: