Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:55:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Newbie's guide to SB communication 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Newbie's guide to SB communication  (Read 2961 times)
sinij
Terracotta Army

on: March 20, 2006, 06:01:21 PM

First you need to know how to communicate with other players. There are two ways to communicate in SB – hate tells and board whining and they both revolve around your e-peen and who killed who and how.

Remember whenever you die it is because others zerged you, outleveled you, cheated and exploited and used overpowered templates. After being killed by some class you need to create a post why this class overpowered, how it should be nerfed and how player that killed you should be banned for cheating. You should ALWAYS send hate tells to people that kill you, more the merrier, send it few hundred times just to make sure they read it. Tell them that their parents are blood related and inform them that you had intercourse with their siblings in perverted way. Call a GM to ban them; after all they couldn’t have possibly defeated you fairly. Make a post about it on message boards and remember at least to double their numbers, better quadruple just to stay on the safe side.

Remember whenever you kill its because you are plan simple better player. You kill them because you are testament and example as to what real SB player should be and they are bunch of n00bs that need to reroll. Even if you kill by cheating, zerging, outleveling or using overpowered templates it is not because of these things your opponents died. Immediately after you kill your opponent remember to helpfully remind your opponent that it wasn’t a challenge, that they play gimped templates and are nothing but a bunch of skilles newbies. You should ALWAYS send hate tells to people that you kill, more the merrier, send it few hundred times just to make sure they read it. Every time you kill someone make post about it on message boards so other know what good player you are.

Eternity is a very long time, especially towards the end.
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 01:08:43 AM

First you need to know how to communicate with other players. There are two ways to communicate in SB – hate tells and board whining and they both revolve around your e-peen and who killed who and how..
Did I kill you recently ? :-D

Actually I prefer to just chat up the people who kill me, most of them are quite nice and even give you some hints at their strategy and/or tips for honing your own skills.

Did I mention that I rarley get killed by the same person twice ?

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Zetor
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 01:27:58 AM

This is true for every mmog with pvp in it, even if said pvp takes place in instances (like WOW).

That said, gg killing me with my 900 ping and 3 of your tier 2 equipped friends while I was afk and rez sick, and anyway, nerf shamans zomg!!11!1eleven
:P

-- Z.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Newbie's guide to SB communication  
Jump to: