Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:07:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: This is not the greatest gaming news in the world. This is just a tribute. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: This is not the greatest gaming news in the world. This is just a tribute.  (Read 3323 times)
schild
Administrator

on: March 07, 2006, 02:34:22 AM

In a move rivaling an EA release structure, Red Octane is going Guitar Hero crazy over the next year and a half. As Eurogamer reports, MCV was recently told by CEO Kelly Sumner that between now and mid-2007, we can expect between "five or six" titles. Yes, that's a direct quote.

What exactly will they be working on? Sumner does a good job at teasing. "We're working on Guitar Hero 2, which will have 40-plus new tracks," he says. Those wanting on genre-specific versions of Guitar Hero for Metal and Country Rock are in luck as well - he confirmed those too.

Bring on the rock, sirs. Bring on the rock.

via 1up (too much flash for a link)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YEA. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEA. AWWWWWWWWWW YEA.

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 07:19:14 AM

You know, I bought Guitar Hero for Righ and he didn't like it.  So I gave it to my brother in law, who is a musician, and he thought it was stupid.  Passed it on to my nephew, who is also a musician, and he hated it.  I've lost track of who has it now.  I think I'll probably give this one a pass.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 07:46:18 AM

I love Buckethead.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: This is not the greatest gaming news in the world. This is just a tribute.  
Jump to: