Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:37:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: would you believe a guardian? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: would you believe a guardian?  (Read 2687 times)
hal
Terracotta Army

Damn kids, get off my lawn!

on: March 05, 2006, 07:33:18 PM

Ya I started a guardian. Hes just level 6 off the isle. If any want to help him level (and this guy will need help either damage or heals) i started a zerker and a new monk but i can just tell that theres no avoiding the need for a guardian, every thing this dude does taunts. But his damage is like mildew it takes a long time. OK , well I'm just saying. ill pop in guild now and again till i find an officer and try to get him invited. The good news is most anybody can help him. I hope you understand that its what the guild needs.At least i think so, your thoughts are your own.

I started with nothing, and I still have most of it

I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are still on backorder.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 11:10:30 PM

Ya I started a guardian. Hes just level 6 off the isle. If any want to help him level (and this guy will need help either damage or heals) i started a zerker and a new monk but i can just tell that theres no avoiding the need for a guardian, every thing this dude does taunts. But his damage is like mildew it takes a long time. OK , well I'm just saying. ill pop in guild now and again till i find an officer and try to get him invited. The good news is most anybody can help him. I hope you understand that its what the guild needs.At least i think so, your thoughts are your own.

First off, Fuck you My favorite characteris a tank now go to hell lol.  [/size] Second, thank you for being the only person in F13 to talk while in group.  If anyone mocks this post then I will be disappointed.  Not that that means much, but Ill see if I can do something.  Honestly Hal, what do you want?  I am always willing to mentor characters to help others.

FYI Anyone can invite into guild, not just officers.  This is an F13 guild, not Cheddar/Signes guild.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 06:37:31 AM

If it were my guild, you'd all be sending me presents.  I would DEMAND it. 

You still can if you want to... I'll act surprised.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 07:58:58 AM

I talk in group all the time.  Where's my invite, dickcheese?

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #4 on: March 06, 2006, 12:36:08 PM

I added you to my friend's list but I can never find you when I'm on.  I don't play at night very often though, gaming is my day hobby. 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #5 on: March 06, 2006, 01:59:35 PM

I have seen Gracchus online twice, but I didn't think I should pester him since, you know, we are on opposing sides and I can't even find my way around fucking Qeynos yet.  I seem to find myself online between 2200 and 0200 Eastern.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #6 on: March 06, 2006, 02:03:23 PM

You can pester me for a guild invite if you haven't gotten one already.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: would you believe a guardian?  
Jump to: