Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:33:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: Fuck. Now I have to buy a Revolution on day 1. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fuck. Now I have to buy a Revolution on day 1.  (Read 5010 times)
schild
Administrator

on: March 05, 2006, 07:25:24 PM

News: Trauma Center Heading To Revolution

The DS' favourite medical action simulation is headed to another Nintendo console - the forthcoming Revolution!

IGN sources have confirmed hints in Nintendo Power that a version of the popular Trauma Center would be making its way to Revolution - with journos hopefully getting a first grab of the scalpel at this year's E3.

Developed once again by Atlus, it is expected the gameplay will be much of the same formula, though this time using the Revolution's unique controller rather than the stylus to patch up the patients. Stick with R-E in the run up to E3, we'll have more on this title as it breaks!

via RevoEurope.

Goddamnit Atlus. Goddamnit.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 07:29:15 PM

You know you don't have to.  You could TRY and show some restraint.  You need the practice for the day you have responsibilities like a wife and child....

Oh, nevermind!

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 07:34:13 PM

ZING!
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 07:09:36 AM

I'll try again.  Not buying it would show that you are strong and not swayed by surface shiny.  You could look at yourself in the mirror and see someone you can be proud of... a man who stands by his convictions.  Wait... convictions?  You don't actually have them, do you?  Err... I'm not even buying my own twaddle.

Make sure you review it! 

Dammit.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #4 on: March 06, 2006, 08:54:40 AM

News: Trauma Center Heading To Revolution

Goddamnit Atlus. Goddamnit.

You are insinuating that you weren't going to get one on release.  You have a Daikatana box on your shelf.  Let's not fool ourselves.

I'm not even buying my own twaddle.

I wasn't aware that your twaddle was for sale.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
ahoythematey
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: March 06, 2006, 10:20:18 AM

Somehow I'm not surprised that you would buy a revolution for this on day one but not for Smash Bros Online.
schild
Administrator

Reply #6 on: March 06, 2006, 01:29:14 PM

I'm not that excited about Smash Bros Online. I'm excited for a new smash bros (I hope there's less useless characters this time and more weirder ones, more jigglypuff, less pikachu). But not for the online part. It's a game I'd rather play in the company of friends. Half the fun is smacking eachother with a controller or whatever.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #7 on: March 06, 2006, 08:08:22 PM

I'm not sure a port of Trauma Center counts as "teh shiny."

From what I have seen and heard, it more like "teh goodness."

This makes the day 1 purchase valid, barely. I still want one for the back library.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: Fuck. Now I have to buy a Revolution on day 1.  
Jump to: