Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 01:33:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Friday, March 3rd... Stormhold, 9 pm CST 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Friday, March 3rd... Stormhold, 9 pm CST  (Read 2705 times)
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

on: March 03, 2006, 12:23:52 PM

Anyone want to do some more Stormhold tonight at 10 pm EST, 9 pm CST? I have a few more quests there and really like that dungeon, but we usually get broken up before we get too much done in there on weeknights. Anyone planning on playing tonight?

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 12:26:35 PM

I'd LOVE to get rid of these Stormhold quests but one of Gordon's work mates is coming over this evening.  Normally, it wouldn't matter but he might be bringing his wife.  So it would depend on that or how long they stay and what condition I'm in when they finally bugger off.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 02:47:57 PM

I will most likely be there.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
hal
Terracotta Army

Damn kids, get off my lawn!

Reply #3 on: March 03, 2006, 02:55:25 PM

Id love to be there, templar necro or monk, whatever works, and im sorry about bugging out the other night but 10 EST is when i need to crash on weeknights.

I started with nothing, and I still have most of it

I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are still on backorder.
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #4 on: March 03, 2006, 03:16:38 PM

Battlestar Galatica.

"Me am play gods"
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: March 03, 2006, 05:29:12 PM

I've been DVRing BSG since the first season. That I can watch during the day. Playing EQ2 is a nights-only thing though :)

I may be able to make SH tonight. I probably will be there prior, since I think I can solo some of the stuff now with my bad ass AOEs. It's my turn to way up with the kids tomorrow though, so I won't be on late.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Friday, March 3rd... Stormhold, 9 pm CST  
Jump to: