Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:48:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Just in case you have an old Sega CD system and an assload of free time... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just in case you have an old Sega CD system and an assload of free time...  (Read 911 times)
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

on: March 01, 2006, 05:32:53 AM

Penn & Teller's Smoke and Mirrors actually exists and if you're a masochist you can play it for 16 hours and get 12 points!

From the link:

The most infamous part was "Desert Bus," a "VeriSimulator" in which you drive a bus across the straight Nevada desert for eight hours in real-time. Then you drive it home. Also, I'd read the bus veers to the right, so you can't just leave the joypad propped up. The rumor was that if you won the game, you got one point.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Hanzii
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 05:19:23 PM

That sounds like the greatest game ever... and there's plenty of people out there, who would grind Desert Bus to a thousand points - even without the lure of a grand price.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to discuss this more with you, but I'm not allowed to post in Politics anymore.

Bruce
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Just in case you have an old Sega CD system and an assload of free time...  
Jump to: