Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 01:33:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Why do we never group together? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why do we never group together?  (Read 4610 times)
hal
Terracotta Army

Damn kids, get off my lawn!

on: February 27, 2006, 05:23:23 PM

We do well when we do, but its a once a week thing, why?

I started with nothing, and I still have most of it

I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are still on backorder.
Xilren's Twin

Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 05:52:54 PM

Probably due to wildly varying playtime and more importantly, free time. smiley

This cat no longer has ass to spare.

Xilren

"..but I'm by no means normal." - Schild
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 06:26:24 PM

For me, it's mainly because I don't play as much at night as most of the guild.  I'm more a day person.  Even when I plan to play at night, something always buggers it up.  For the most part, I'm a day gamer because that's when the hubby works (from home, so I try to keep out of his way) and at night we hang out together, watching films, listening to music or chatting about stuff.  Playing games is not quite as high up on my list of hobbies as it used to be and it's sunk to the bottom of Righ's for the time being.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 07:47:49 PM

Same here, I can only play a couple hours during week nights.  By the time enough people get on, you choose a place to go and travel there I would have to log out.  Plus our level ranges are all over the place.  If enough people at the same level are on at the same time a group often forms, it's just a spur of the moment thing.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 07:39:07 AM

Amount of playtime for me is sporadic at best. I often only have an hour or so, and being in Freeport means a long-ass walk to group with most of you.

BUT... I discovered that buying Kingdom of Sky was a good thing for more than just achievement points. Go to the Commonlands or Antonica's wizard spires. Get a ride to the Overrealm, which is a wait of no more than 5 minutes. Then take the teleport back to Norrath, which is right by the landing point in the Tenebrous Tangle, and you get the choice of going to Antonica or Commonlands. BINGO, 5 minute across the world transport, completely safe.

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 07:43:43 AM

Yep, that's what I noticed too when I went to KoS to pick up level 70 shinies. 

Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 11:19:26 AM

I would buy the game and group with you bastards if you would decide where the hell you are playing.

Ah, well, there is the scheduling thing, too.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #7 on: February 28, 2006, 11:25:45 AM

I think only SPT has completely moved to Lucan.  Everyone else is on Oasis which used to be Steamfont.  You're just looking for excuses now.

Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #8 on: February 28, 2006, 11:46:06 AM

I grasp at the straws I can.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #9 on: March 01, 2006, 11:05:05 AM

OK, I have a sub now.  I haven't bought any of that extra shit, but feel free to suggest something I need.  I know there is an Olub, but I don't know anyone else's name.  Just Signe's main should suffice.

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #10 on: March 01, 2006, 12:08:56 PM

We've all decided to play WoW instead.

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #11 on: March 01, 2006, 12:36:45 PM

OK, I have a sub now.  I haven't bought any of that extra shit, but feel free to suggest something I need.  I know there is an Olub, but I don't know anyone else's name.  Just Signe's main should suffice.

Signes main is named Midden.  She is on the good side.  I have been playing my ratman Shadowknight mostly, his name is Skeag.  I am eBil (with a capital B!!!).

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #12 on: March 01, 2006, 12:39:22 PM

Welcome Froglok Brother!

"Me am play gods"
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #13 on: March 01, 2006, 12:43:04 PM

I'm Gracchus the evil Freeport Assassin. I'm not really evil, only terribly complicated and misunderstood. Or I might be a raging asshole. Who can tell?

Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #14 on: March 01, 2006, 01:16:44 PM

There is a guild roster here.  You can also sign in with the same user/password the game has to view other stuff.  Once in game you can see all the names in the guild window.  I play an Iksar Conjuror named Stopgap, I have alts but they are all wasting away in the newbie island tradeskill instance.
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: March 01, 2006, 02:32:24 PM

I'm always Darniaq.

What's your toon name?
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #16 on: March 01, 2006, 03:01:39 PM

We've all decided to play WoW instead.

You do know it's not like Lineage at all, right?

I'm Gracchus the evil Freeport Assassin. I'm not really evil, only terribly complicated and misunderstood. Or I might be a raging asshole. Who can tell?

Ah, angst-ridden, like an anime hero.

I am Hiwuck.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 03:05:01 PM by Yegolev »

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Why do we never group together?  
Jump to: