Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:22:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: America [MOST LIKELY] won't be getting this. That makes Schild a sad panda. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: America [MOST LIKELY] won't be getting this. That makes Schild a sad panda.  (Read 3967 times)
schild
Administrator

on: February 24, 2006, 01:37:40 AM

Mother is known as Earthbound by us yanks and anyone who has played Earthbound knows why I want that.

Seriously. Here's a link to a translated version of the original page. This is totally old news but no one else brought it up. I just had to. It was my duty.

And here's a link to where you can purchase the deluxe bundle. You know, if you win the lottery and you're in a totally giving mood or something.
ahoythematey
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 04:31:09 AM

Is that a full GBA micro, or just a Mother3 faceplate?  If it's a micro then that is a rather tasty offer to me, I've been meaning to get one.  If Mother3 does not make it here I will sink Japan back into the ocean whence it came.
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 10:23:41 AM

That's a full gameboy micro. Not just a faceplate.

Had I not been taken in by the 20th Anniversary Micro Famicom Edition, I'd have ordered this already. Hell, I still MIGHT order this.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: America [MOST LIKELY] won't be getting this. That makes Schild a sad panda.  
Jump to: