Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:07:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! Coming to the UK, Hopefully US. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! Coming to the UK, Hopefully US.  (Read 3727 times)
schild
Administrator

on: February 23, 2006, 12:30:03 PM

Nintendo DS import favorite Ouendan [Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan] will be getting a Euro release. A Nintendo of Europe team member slipped word to game journos that the game will be heading to the UK sometime in the future. No word on a U.S. release, but it should be in the cards.

The rhythm game follows a troupe of cheerleader like helper dudes that go around encouraging people who are stuck in difficult situations. <snip ego booster>

via Kotaku

Edit: Here's a video of the game in action. Press the red button near the bottom with the japanese text and arrow.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 11:15:48 AM

I think the reincarnated Japanated soul of Tony Robbins just took a large shit in my cranial cavity while I watched that video.

Lum
Developers

Hellfire Games

Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 09:55:43 AM

Holy CRAP that is great news! I hope they keep the JPop crap tunes and don't replace them with western pop crap tunes!
schild
Administrator

Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 11:44:49 AM

Lum says that as a joke. I say it seriously. I picked up the soundtrack. It's good stuff.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! Coming to the UK, Hopefully US.  
Jump to: