Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 01:47:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Skill Scrolls 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Skill Scrolls  (Read 2578 times)
Venkman
Terracotta Army

on: February 21, 2006, 01:01:43 PM

I'm only a 13 Scholar, so can make up to Level 12 spells and skills. I'm getting pretty good at consistently hitting Apprentice IV, but as yet do no have the Advanced Scholar books needed to get into the Adepts.

Most of what I can make is superfluous for those in their 20s, but I'll be leveling up this skill because, well, I actually sorta like it. That I can benefit is, of course, a benefit. But it's somewhat fun, something I did like in beta but felt the sub-combines were the killer.

So if you need something in the low levels, let me know. The material costs are negligible, but they can add up. What people charge for these things is all over the place, though I generally find good deals. It would help though if you could Mail me your requests in game (easier to keep track for order fulfillment) and any or all of these resources:

1 Malachite (raw)
2 Tuber Strands
2 Raw Maple

(I made that list from memory, so I'll edit if wrong).
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 01:37:20 PM

Tyb's got a lot of scholar books on him because at one time I was contrmplating going the  scholar route but then realized I don't have the attention span for it, so I'll pass what he's got on to you.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 01:40:29 PM

Thanks Surly!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Skill Scrolls  
Jump to: