Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 10:55:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Good EVE-related websites? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Good EVE-related websites?  (Read 2206 times)
Mr_PeaCH
Terracotta Army

on: February 15, 2006, 10:29:53 AM

Besides the official site and forums (which I do find surprisingly good as 'official' sites go); what are some good EVE info/forum/calculator sites or utilities that you are aware of?  Thanks in advance.

COME ON YOU SPURS!
WayAbvPar

Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 10:38:55 AM

Agent Finder
Eve Geek

Those are just the 2 I happen to have bookmarked. Check the stickied messages at the top of each forum on the official site- there are tons of good ones linked there.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 10:51:27 AM

I sometimes find what I need in Grismar's Wiki, the main benefit seeming to be that the site is designed for use with the In Game Browser [IGB].  Since EVE easily ALT-ENTERs into and out of windowed mode, I don't see a huge use for such a design, but there it is.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 11:10:56 AM

Besides the official site and forums (which I do find surprisingly good as 'official' sites go); what are some good EVE info/forum/calculator sites or utilities that you are aware of?  Thanks in advance.

http://www.eve-search.com/index.dxd

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 05:56:24 PM

Yoru

the y master, king of bourbon

Reply #5 on: February 15, 2006, 08:48:05 PM

That ore list on eve-offline is marginally out of date. Some ores will give trace amounts of certain minerals, e.g. hemorph -> zyd. You're probably better off looking at the evegeek.com ore list, but that won't give you raw amounts, just percentage compositions.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Good EVE-related websites?  
Jump to: