Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:24:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: I gave them a plat, they couldnt buy a clue 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I gave them a plat, they couldnt buy a clue  (Read 8657 times)
hal
Terracotta Army

Damn kids, get off my lawn!

on: February 14, 2006, 06:00:40 PM

OK the game seems more fun then you come up to the respawn rate and you wonder  if these people could buy a clue no matter how many dollars you spend. What is so challenging about this? You cant make any progress because the respawn rate is so fast? Why doesn't it sink in that you could crawl to an objective? This game is really killed by the decisions of the in ital Dev team who really didn't have a clue. They started too far behind and there never gonna get there Im outta here guys Ive had enough

I started with nothing, and I still have most of it

I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are still on backorder.
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 06:42:54 PM

If I give you some punctuation will you donate the money you save to the dev team so that they can buy a clue?

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Numtini
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 07:02:48 PM

Granted I've been drinking absinthe all night, but did that make any sense?

If you can read this, you're on a board populated by misogynist assholes.
Sauced
Terracotta Army

Bat Country '05 Fantasy Football Champion

Reply #3 on: February 14, 2006, 07:04:56 PM

I assumed he pasted it from the official boards, but that's just me giving the benefit of the doubt.
Alkiera
Terracotta Army

The best part of SWG was the easy account cancellation process.

Reply #4 on: February 14, 2006, 07:05:25 PM

Granted I've been drinking absinthe all night, but did that make any sense?

It sounds like he found some place where he couldn't out-kill the respawn rate.  I dunno where he was, From what I remember, that was never an issue.

Alkiera

"[I could] become the world's preeminent MMO class action attorney.  I could be the lawyer EVEN AMBULANCE CHASERS LAUGH AT. " --Triforcer

Welcome to the internet. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used as evidence against you in a character assassination on Slashdot.
Mesozoic
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: February 15, 2006, 05:45:52 AM

1) Think.
2) Type.
3) Check for errors.
4) Post.

...any religion that rejects coffee worships a false god.
-Numtini
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 06:10:12 AM

One out of four isn't all that bad, is it?

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: February 15, 2006, 06:17:40 AM

He actually got 2 out of 4.  Numbers 2 and 4.  Thats a .500 avg, in baseball he would be a hero.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: February 15, 2006, 06:17:58 AM

Only when we can't recognize which one it is :-D
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #9 on: February 15, 2006, 06:21:07 AM

Oh right... he did get two.  He does better than me, usually.  Generally, when I think of something clever to say, I wander off to tell Righ about it and then I mostly fall asleep on the sofa.

Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #10 on: February 15, 2006, 09:15:23 AM

From hal's comments in EvE last night I'm fairly certain he was plastered when he posted this.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Alkiera
Terracotta Army

The best part of SWG was the easy account cancellation process.

Reply #11 on: February 15, 2006, 09:25:49 AM

From hal's comments in EvE last night I'm fairly certain he was plastered when he posted this.

That explains a lot.

Alkiera

"[I could] become the world's preeminent MMO class action attorney.  I could be the lawyer EVEN AMBULANCE CHASERS LAUGH AT. " --Triforcer

Welcome to the internet. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used as evidence against you in a character assassination on Slashdot.
Mesozoic
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: February 15, 2006, 10:21:47 AM

No hal, you're supposed to read  while Eve'ing.  Or is there perhaps a 500-jump hour of power minigame now?

...any religion that rejects coffee worships a false god.
-Numtini
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #13 on: February 15, 2006, 11:26:39 AM

Come back, Hal, you crazy old lush.  All is forgiven.

Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #14 on: February 15, 2006, 02:06:41 PM

It really did have that drunken "Ah'm sooooo tired of yer shit, Alice" feel... so let's not be too harsh.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #15 on: February 15, 2006, 02:08:11 PM

Who the fuck is Alice?

Lt.Dan
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: February 15, 2006, 02:12:03 PM

Alice (who the fuck is Alice)....

it's one for the Aussies in the audience
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #17 on: February 15, 2006, 02:25:47 PM

Uh oh... did I bugger up this thread by "accidentally" posting song lyrics?  SORRY!

Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #18 on: February 15, 2006, 02:26:03 PM

Who the fuck is Alice?

Sorry, I meant "Alisssh".

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #19 on: February 15, 2006, 02:28:53 PM

I wonder if Halice is coming back.  I already miss him.  And Avatard... I miss him, too.

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #20 on: February 15, 2006, 02:32:27 PM

Drunk posting is awesome, and so much easier with the spell check function.  Sadly, most people do not realize which of my posts are drunk posts.  I am the nooblet.   undecided

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
hal
Terracotta Army

Damn kids, get off my lawn!

Reply #21 on: February 15, 2006, 03:13:34 PM

Sorry for the rant kids. Was a rough night nec is a little trying to solo in at 21. Im all better now. Playing my nooblet fury. Could you believe I got the name catazz through the name filter?

I started with nothing, and I still have most of it

I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are still on backorder.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #22 on: February 16, 2006, 07:09:16 AM

I can't fucking believe that was you.

I was just thinking about how retarded the Oasis server was when I saw that name.

Don't be stupid.

And who is "Ulose"? This is why I play on RP servers, I hate stupid names. Those names are stupid. Yes, I'm an elitist shit, whatever.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #23 on: February 16, 2006, 07:28:42 AM

You have many opinions, Sky.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #24 on: February 16, 2006, 08:54:09 AM

I'm old and experienced.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #25 on: February 16, 2006, 09:06:06 AM

You should exfolliate.

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #26 on: February 16, 2006, 09:20:40 AM

schild
Administrator

Reply #27 on: February 16, 2006, 10:26:28 AM

omfgno.
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #28 on: February 16, 2006, 11:05:53 AM

I was just thinking about how retarded the Oasis server was when I saw that name.

Don't be stupid.

And who is "Ulose"? This is why I play on RP servers, I hate stupid names. Those names are stupid. Yes, I'm an elitist shit, whatever.

I've seen almost every F13er make at least 1 toon with a stupid name. Christ you're so full of yourself you'd do well in the industry.
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #29 on: February 16, 2006, 07:03:53 PM

??

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #30 on: February 16, 2006, 07:22:18 PM

It's Brit, really.  Smokie's  from Yorkshire.

Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #31 on: February 16, 2006, 07:51:57 PM

The name someone chooses is no more a window into their true nature than the color of the robe they wear ingame. Only some people give a shit about their name. Other people do not. Everyone is rated by their actions ingame eventually. Names only turn off the hyper sensitive or easily annoyed.

We're all part of the same "family" here. We want to hang together. We know each other, after a fashion, as experienced vets of this genre. Yes, some of us have carried "rules" for playing forever. But our stubborn convictions can't be wantonly applied to every new person we meet because that's just exclusionary, and that sucks for everyone.
Wasted
Terracotta Army

Reply #32 on: February 17, 2006, 04:43:37 PM

??

Living next door to Alice...

what a gem that song was
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #33 on: February 24, 2006, 07:41:10 AM

I've seen almost every F13er make at least 1 toon with a stupid name. Christ you're so full of yourself you'd do well in the industry.

Everyone plays with names and sometimes a character you didn't think would be your main becomes your main. Thank god I didn't like playing a caster and stick myself with Googoogaga.

I have never played WoW.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #34 on: February 24, 2006, 10:53:35 AM

If you can't think of a name, hit the generator.  I like the generator anyway.  Hiwuck is a good frog name.  Last night I saw "Bossfrog" and "Cylongalactica".  Those are bad names.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: I gave them a plat, they couldnt buy a clue  
Jump to: