Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:53:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Fashion challenged 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fashion challenged  (Read 2473 times)
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

on: February 14, 2006, 12:57:45 PM

I've been in the same crappy looking robe since level 10 or so. Does anyone know where the hell I can get a better robe, and hopefully one that looks kinda cool?

It's +4 Int (the sorcerer robe), which just isn't cutting it, either.

Eventually I'll get the lvl 20 armor quest robe...but I'm 27th and not getting any lower level...
Sauced
Terracotta Army

Bat Country '05 Fantasy Football Champion

Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 01:10:23 PM

I've been struggling with this, mostly due to the fact that crafted robes (even imbued) do not have an int modifier.  I just can't get over the hurdle of valuing +30 to two saving throws over +4 int, and if mitigation is a factor I'm probably dead anyway.

As far as I know, the best options are the AQ robe and the Oracle Robe HQ from Ruins of Varsoon.  All I know about that quest is that it starts in the "Tailor Room" of RoV, is a tapestry on the wall that you can click-quest, and is for anyone 25+ to do.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 01:41:20 PM

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll tack RoV onto StormHold for my wishlist.
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #3 on: February 14, 2006, 02:07:18 PM

Yeah, robes are really awful in this game.  I did a search for robes on the broker using a huge level range and nothing showed up.  And even if you manage to get one it might wind up being pink with gold fringes.  Sometimes I click on a caster while in the bank and am shocked that it's a level 60 wizard because they are wearing a plain green robe.  Sometimes I can find a chest piece that has int on it but it is a damn vest or something, I'm a mage, I'm not wandering around in a sweater and cotton dockers.  The robe I currently have is level twenty something, I got it by beating the Splitpaw champion in the arena, it looks okay.

One of my pet peeves.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Fashion challenged  
Jump to: