Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:49:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Made Some Kind of Item Discovery Last Night 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Made Some Kind of Item Discovery Last Night  (Read 2325 times)
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

on: February 14, 2006, 09:14:53 AM

So while running around in the Graveyard last night, I got attacked by an undead paladin named Sir Penan (one of the dead/undead now Knights of Truth). When I killed him (he also killed me) and looted his chest, I got 3 items. One of them was legendary helmet(Crest of Marr), one was a Treasured Shield I think (Bulwark of Marr) and one was Fabled. I can't remember what the Fabled thing was called. They all seemed pretty decent, but nothing I need since they were focusing more on int and wis than anything vaguely assassin like. Should I just drop thess in the guild bank if I can? Anyone need them?

I think the Fabled thing might have been a warlock spell of some kind.

Xilren's Twin

Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 09:45:21 AM

I saw that listed on the Guild events page this morning, which I think is a pretty cool concept.  Same deal with the writs helping your guild in some way.  Takes a little getting used to the idea that you can have multiple quests all requiring the same things, so killing one gnoll may advance your progress on 4 different quests at the same time.

Lot's of neat little things in this game.

Xilren

"..but I'm by no means normal." - Schild
UD_Delt
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 10:31:11 AM

I think the Fabled thing might have been a warlock spell of some kind.

That would be a master spell.  Those are usually very helpful. If you have a Warlock in guild they would probably like it and if not it'll probably sell quickly for 5-10g depending on if it's damage or not.

A master spell is typically better than the app 4 of the next tier's upgrade. Master 1 is also the best possible in game other than the occasional master 2 choice you get at x4 levels (14, 24, etc...)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Made Some Kind of Item Discovery Last Night  
Jump to: