Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:35:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: PvP/Exapnsion beta 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PvP/Exapnsion beta  (Read 2416 times)
Alkiera
Terracotta Army

The best part of SWG was the easy account cancellation process.

on: February 10, 2006, 08:45:13 AM

It didn't say I couldn't, so I figured I'd post.

I recently got an email from SOE offering me a place in the beta for the PvP patch and expansion...  yet I haven't been subbed to the game since...  April last year or so.  I don't even have it installed anymore.  I'm not sure I can participate in it without an active subscription to the normal game, either.

Anyone else get such a thing?  or is this a really cleverly disguised 'Come back and play plz' email?

Alkiera

"[I could] become the world's preeminent MMO class action attorney.  I could be the lawyer EVEN AMBULANCE CHASERS LAUGH AT. " --Triforcer

Welcome to the internet. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used as evidence against you in a character assassination on Slashdot.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 09:02:50 AM

Yes, I had that email for KoS.  My account simply reads "Everquest II Beta Access" and I have access to the PvP beta server and the KoS beta server.  Or something like that.  I keep meaning to actually log in and fiddle with it but I have transferred any characters over or anything.  I'm lazy. 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
UD_Delt
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 09:29:08 AM

KoS and PvP beta NDA's are over so you can mention anything you want. Hard to do since you weren't actually in it but I guess you aren't breaking the usual NDA rule of not even mentioning you are in Beta.
Alkiera
Terracotta Army

The best part of SWG was the easy account cancellation process.

Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 09:36:49 AM

KoS and PvP beta NDA's are over so you can mention anything you want. Hard to do since you weren't actually in it but I guess you aren't breaking the usual NDA rule of not even mentioning you are in Beta.

The email I got offering entrance is dated 2 days ago.  I'm guessing the NDA'd betas were pretty small, or at least smaller than the one I'm being invited to.

Alkiera

"[I could] become the world's preeminent MMO class action attorney.  I could be the lawyer EVEN AMBULANCE CHASERS LAUGH AT. " --Triforcer

Welcome to the internet. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used as evidence against you in a character assassination on Slashdot.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: PvP/Exapnsion beta  
Jump to: