Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:22:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: FYI - Bug with advancing past level 17 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FYI - Bug with advancing past level 17  (Read 2371 times)
addryc
Terracotta Army

on: February 04, 2006, 02:18:23 PM

Note: Theres a bug with getting past level 17 - its requiring you do a betrayal before you move on - regardless of whether you want to or not - they're working on it - info in the thread below:
http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=gameplay&message.id=16811

I just got to where I SHOULD have dinged 18 on my toon (Catassing has never been this much fun!) and I'm VERY annoyed about this - oh well.
hal
Terracotta Army

Damn kids, get off my lawn!

Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 03:17:27 AM

In this mornings update notes it states that if you not doing the betrayal quest you can ding 18. But alas the servers are down. At the same time as Eve daily downtime. Reading the main forums it seems if your doing the betrayal quest its bugged beyond belief. Hey, at least they don't break bards with every patch.

Great fun was had in BB last night. I love the dungeons in this game.

I started with nothing, and I still have most of it

I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are still on backorder.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 06:12:35 AM

In this mornings update notes it states that if you not doing the betrayal quest you can ding 18. But alas the servers are down. At the same time as Eve daily downtime. Reading the main forums it seems if your doing the betrayal quest its bugged beyond belief. Hey, at least they don't break bards with every patch.

Great fun was had in BB last night. I love the dungeons in this game.

I am glad you had fun in BB!  I would like to get another group going tonight; it all depends on who will be on.  I hear there is some type of sport match going on tonight.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: FYI - Bug with advancing past level 17  
Jump to: