Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:32:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Guild party tonight, Saturday 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guild party tonight, Saturday  (Read 2546 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: February 04, 2006, 10:55:11 AM

I am hosting a BB raid for the guild tonight.  It is for levels 1-20... 5 people tops!  Then later tonight we are either going to raid Nek Castle or something equally challenging.

BB Raid will start around 7pm EST.
Nek Castle will Start around 9 pm EST.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
hal
Terracotta Army

Damn kids, get off my lawn!

Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 12:19:18 PM

Now we are talking! I wonder how ill get to bb from freeport at lvl 16. I would think the stepps would be a little daunting

I started with nothing, and I still have most of it

I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are still on backorder.
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 12:32:23 PM

Now we are talking! I wonder how ill get to bb from freeport at lvl 16. I would think the stepps would be a little daunting

If you have invis, you SHOULD be able to make it, though when I had to do such a thing I came from the other side and invised to get the griffon egg so I could just fly around. Also, death is a form of travel.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 02:08:49 PM

Two ways to make it as a visible:

1) Buy a boat ride from the E. Freeport dock to the Nek Forest dock and run through TS.

2) Run.  I've made the run with a level 10.  It's a challenge, but doable if you are zoomed all the way out and manage your stamina.

If you have stealth/invis, it's trivial.  Get the gryphon egg by N'Mar ascent or just run while stealthed/invis.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #4 on: February 04, 2006, 02:15:43 PM

Two ways to make it as a visible:

1) Buy a boat ride from the E. Freeport dock to the Nek Forest dock and run through TS.

2) Run.  I've made the run with a level 10.  It's a challenge, but doable if you are zoomed all the way out and manage your stamina.

If you have stealth/invis, it's trivial.  Get the gryphon egg by N'Mar ascent or just run while stealthed/invis.

This is the best method.  We may just nail the spawn northish of BB depending on how things go. 

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #5 on: February 06, 2006, 07:24:10 AM

I should read this page on the weekend.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Guild party tonight, Saturday  
Jump to: