Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:04:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Letter from Hartsman. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Letter from Hartsman.  (Read 8571 times)
hal
Terracotta Army

Damn kids, get off my lawn!

Reply #35 on: January 31, 2006, 05:19:59 PM

The thread I read before this the guild was looking for healers and tanks. Guess what kids ole Hal has a 24sh templar and 22 sh monk on tox. So i move them to oasis and await you? :-D

I started with nothing, and I still have most of it

I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are still on backorder.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #36 on: January 31, 2006, 06:33:00 PM

Aren't you the mud guy from Eve?

Hello. 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
hal
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: January 31, 2006, 07:27:00 PM

atts a me. Yes guilty as charged.

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #38 on: January 31, 2006, 08:21:23 PM

The thread I read before this the guild was looking for healers and tanks. Guess what kids ole Hal has a 24sh templar and 22 sh monk on tox. So i move them to oasis and await you? :-D

Do NOT move.  Goddamn Hartman you are fucking are synergy.  Keep up the good work.

Talk to me in game Hal.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
hal
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: February 01, 2006, 05:35:20 PM

I sense some uneasiness. First if Im not welcome in guild please just ask and I will leave. Second I am guessing that the guild consenses is to do nothing and let all move to oasis. Im considering moving to steamfront / oasis (depends on timing) just to get my toons together. please feel no obligation to bring my alts into guild. If you need a healer/ tank it'll just be a PUG thing. And I haven't left EVE im training a 15sh day skill and I dont want to try to fit my moa until Ive trained it. And EQ2 is fun at the moment even though im at one of those awkward levels (10 just dinged 11) Where the city gardens are mostly gray and the commonlands are mostly +2 +3. It just seemed like a great fit with server transfers and you guys wanting healer/ tanks. im sorry if I came off too pushy I'm really not like that. Game on.

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #40 on: February 01, 2006, 05:42:59 PM

I sense some uneasiness. First if Im not welcome in guild please just ask and I will leave. Second I am guessing that the guild consenses is to do nothing and let all move to oasis. Im considering moving to steamfront / oasis (depends on timing) just to get my toons together. please feel no obligation to bring my alts into guild. If you need a healer/ tank it'll just be a PUG thing. And I haven't left EVE im training a 15sh day skill and I dont want to try to fit my moa until Ive trained it. And EQ2 is fun at the moment even though im at one of those awkward levels (10 just dinged 11) Where the city gardens are mostly gray and the commonlands are mostly +2 +3. It just seemed like a great fit with server transfers and you guys wanting healer/ tanks. im sorry if I came off too pushy I'm really not like that. Game on.

Huh

You are more then welcome to the guild.  I was saying wait until the ashes fall to move, since you only get one shot at a free move.  By all means move now and take a chance with our fickle nature. 

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
hal
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: February 01, 2006, 07:07:33 PM

Thanks Ched I think I understand the guilds fickle nature. its a pretend democracy and as such is incapable of making a decision. My 24 templar and 23 monk will transfer to steamfront tomorrow if I can manage it to prove usefull to the guild or not, its the guilds call. The important stuff is have fun and game on. It is a game after all.

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #42 on: February 01, 2006, 09:45:41 PM

Thanks Ched I think I understand the guilds fickle nature. its a pretend democracy and as such is incapable of making a decision. My 24 templar and 23 monk will transfer to steamfront tomorrow if I can manage it to prove usefull to the guild or not, its the guilds call. The important stuff is have fun and game on. It is a game after all.

Key is we do not have motives beyond hacing fun.... Sounds crazy, but we are fine.  Seriously I like you, and hope you will stay with us.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Letter from Hartsman.  
Jump to: