Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:12:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: ATTN: VoodooLily 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ATTN: VoodooLily  (Read 6783 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: January 30, 2006, 04:19:55 AM

I got you the Advance Scholar Refining Book 11 that you have been seeking.  If I do not see you online this afternoon then I will place it in guild bank 4.  See, nothing but love for my peeps!

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 05:11:18 AM

What the hell is wrong with that man's arm???  It's like all short and bumpy!

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Sauced
Terracotta Army

Bat Country '05 Fantasy Football Champion

Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 09:22:52 AM

She'll be very grateful.  Thanks, man!  Have those dolls for you tonight also.
Toast
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 09:25:19 AM

Hey Sauced!
Can I commission some armor for my bard (Barre)? I think I have the worst Kill versus Death ratio on the entire server. I can pay and help gather components.

I know we had talked, but I think we're on different online times. I'll drop you a message online. Thanks!!

A good idea is a good idea forever.
Sauced
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: January 30, 2006, 09:48:32 AM

I've had it in my bank all week, dude :(

It's hard, with you being evil and all, since I can't just stick a pack full in the bank for you.  Hopefully we can figure something out.
Toast
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: January 30, 2006, 10:15:54 AM

Does the guild bank thing work? I am totally clueless about the mechanics here.

I assume I could log on a good character and get the stuff, then put it in my shared bank?

I do appreciate the help and the effort.

Sauced
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: January 30, 2006, 10:17:37 AM

Supposedly the shared bank restrictions are being removed in lu19, but for now you can't use them between good / evil chars.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: January 30, 2006, 10:18:54 AM

I understood that mail would be allowed between good/evil in the future as well.  If so, that could solve a lot of problems.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
UD_Delt
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: January 30, 2006, 10:31:05 AM

If you have a guild bank that is sharable right now from good to evil. You can't put boxes or anything in there but at least it gives you 20 or so spaces that can be shared across the entire server... assuming of course no one else swipes your stuff =)
Sauced
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: January 30, 2006, 10:35:11 AM

Right, the problem now is that all of our slots are full, and I didn't want to hold on to 8 Adept I's that someone might want just to put some tanned leather pants in there :)
Toast
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: January 30, 2006, 10:45:46 AM

If you're playing tonight, i'll get on, and we can put this issue to bed.

This is like a bonus mini-game.

Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #11 on: January 30, 2006, 11:39:18 AM

Toast, buddy...

the secret is poison. My K/D ratio went skyward after I started using the stuff.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #12 on: January 30, 2006, 12:32:04 PM

When do we get more slots? Guild is about to ding to lvl 6 if it hasn't since last night. I did four or so writs over the last couple days. They fit in well with my questing, they've pretty much been the same mobs I've been bashing for multiple quests.

I can do spells for people if you mail me the ingredients. Until they patch Adept spells, they always turn out Adept III so my crafting skills won't make a difference. Any scholar with the books can make Adept spells, though. Moving forward I'll have better stuff, I don't have the first few Sage advanced books, though.

Gotta get my tank (Guardian, maybe Paladin, I dunno, comments welcome) into the guild, too. Shoulda named him Packmule. Enjoying the wizard too much to alt up yet.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #13 on: January 30, 2006, 12:36:57 PM

When do we get more slots? Guild is about to ding to lvl 6 if it hasn't since last night. I did four or so writs over the last couple days. They fit in well with my questing, they've pretty much been the same mobs I've been bashing for multiple quests.

I can do spells for people if you mail me the ingredients. Until they patch Adept spells, they always turn out Adept III so my crafting skills won't make a difference. Any scholar with the books can make Adept spells, though. Moving forward I'll have better stuff, I don't have the first few Sage advanced books, though.

Gotta get my tank (Guardian, maybe Paladin, I dunno, comments welcome) into the guild, too. Shoulda named him Packmule. Enjoying the wizard too much to alt up yet.

It is a group effort.  Only a few people are doing writ quests (we went over this in another thread) so we are not going to get more bank slots anytime soon.

UNLESS WE GET TOGETHER TO COMPLETE A HERITAGE QUEST!!!  (hint hint, details coming out at weeks end)

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #14 on: January 30, 2006, 01:10:39 PM

It is a group effort.  Only a few people are doing writ quests (we went over this in another thread) so we are not going to get more bank slots anytime soon.

UNLESS WE GET TOGETHER TO COMPLETE A HERITAGE QUEST!!!  (hint hint, details coming out at weeks end)
I started doing the shiny brass halberd quest on Saturday, while I was farming the zombie skin a 41 wizard joined me and we wound up completing it the same day.  For a heritage quest it didn't take too long, a lot of running around but it's all in the same zone.  It was worth 30,000 to 40,000 status, I forget the number.

I'm working on the "These boots" quest now, it isn't suited for a group because of the resource harvesting but the shiny brass halberd is perfect.  Going to do the light stone after this to try and catch up on HQs.
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: January 30, 2006, 01:34:28 PM

I don't need boots nor a halberd :P No fourzors hallywacking in this here game.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #16 on: January 30, 2006, 01:35:40 PM

Point of the quest is to get guild XP.   Boots are kinda nice for non caster types, though.

Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #17 on: January 30, 2006, 01:46:13 PM

Boots rock. I'm past all the gathering now, I'm gonna need help with the mobs in SH and the dorf's dead gramps.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: January 30, 2006, 01:54:30 PM

You can hang the Halberd on your wall and place the boots under the end of your bed.  :)

All heritage items have an in house model that you can use for decoration.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: January 30, 2006, 01:55:05 PM

I need to do a major Stormhold rampage. Second or third AQ is all SH.

I know the point is the prestige, I was joking. I'll get mine when Hadden's Earrings roll around, I'm a team player, even if it fucked me in EQ1. Repeatedly.

edit: House items don't mean much to me. A house = more vault space. If I want to decorate, I'll do so irl :P
Sauced
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: January 30, 2006, 04:13:08 PM

I'd love to do more SH.  I did the harvested for DWB last night, and need to do the 2nd step (BB, SH, TS).  VL and I are also ready to start our AQs.

We tried doing the Avatar writ in Shattered Vale on Saturday, and while it was a bit of a disaster due to level discrepancies, I have to say that I was thrilled at how fast it came together.  Within 10 minutes of VL asking if people wanted to come, there we were, realizing that we couldn't do it :)  It was impressive.  And once we got our shit together, and Ched showed up, we had a fun bit of a crawl in SH to show for it, and VL got to learn how to assist and overdraw agro for the first time.  My little noob is growing up so fast.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #21 on: January 30, 2006, 04:29:39 PM

I'd love to do more SH.  I did the harvested for DWB last night, and need to do the 2nd step (BB, SH, TS).  VL and I are also ready to start our AQs.

We tried doing the Avatar writ in Shattered Vale on Saturday, and while it was a bit of a disaster due to level discrepancies, I have to say that I was thrilled at how fast it came together.  Within 10 minutes of VL asking if people wanted to come, there we were, realizing that we couldn't do it :)  It was impressive.  And once we got our shit together, and Ched showed up, we had a fun bit of a crawl in SH to show for it, and VL got to learn how to assist and overdraw agro for the first time.  My little noob is growing up so fast.

It is cute.  I went to place a ward on her during that run (which incidentally just got upgraded so it is 4 times more efficient) and RIGHT as it was about to land she ran off.  Tee hee.  Dead VD.

One thing I would like to read is a write up from her about experienced MMOGs for the first time.  Maybe some kind if mini blog here?

Sauced
Terracotta Army

Reply #22 on: January 30, 2006, 04:40:52 PM

Haha, that one was my fault.  I forgot we had a healer.  I've been trying to get her to root & run if her pet bites it or she draws aggro from it when soloing, and I yelled "run!" at that particular time.  Falling down the spiral staircase was her own fault though.
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #23 on: January 30, 2006, 04:59:57 PM

Where do I hand in those items for the guild? The ones that go to the mighty fighter guild and all that shit. I'm evil btw.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #24 on: January 30, 2006, 05:00:33 PM

Haha, that one was my fault.  I forgot we had a healer.  I've been trying to get her to root & run if her pet bites it or she draws aggro from it when soloing, and I yelled "run!" at that particular time.  Falling down the spiral staircase was her own fault though.

Staircase was classic.  I thought we had the entire group together, and saw her health going BOOM BOOM.  Took me a good 10 seconds to realize she was back at the stairs!  At least I managed to get back and toss a combat rezz teehee.  Fun times indeed!

voodoolily
Contributor

Finnuh, munnuh, muhfuh, I enjoy creating new written vernacular, s'all.

Reply #25 on: January 30, 2006, 06:37:11 PM

Thanks Chedsies. Aren't you proud of me that I fully brought my A-game on the PPitH tip? Please remember, though, that afternoon to you is lunchtime/morning to me and I have a job now. So I can't just pick shit up as soon as it's there. If there are any Adept spell requests, I owe you some.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
The Legend of Zephyr - a different blog.
voodoolily
Contributor

Finnuh, munnuh, muhfuh, I enjoy creating new written vernacular, s'all.

Reply #26 on: January 30, 2006, 06:38:19 PM

btw I thought you hate ebonics! and that badass mofo is awesome.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
The Legend of Zephyr - a different blog.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #27 on: January 30, 2006, 06:47:29 PM

Thanks Chedsies. Aren't you proud of me that I fully brought my A-game on the PPitH tip? Please remember, though, that afternoon to you is lunchtime/morning to me and I have a job now. So I can't just pick shit up as soon as it's there. If there are any Adept spell requests, I owe you some.

Currently I do not fear people stealing shiny from the bank - it is too full of shitty.  If I was I would of transferred the book to Jeboob and mailed it to you.

Quote from: voodoolily
btw I thought you hate ebonics! and that badass mofo is awesome.

Do not start with me young lady!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: ATTN: VoodooLily  
Jump to: