Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:10:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Server cluster upgrades are serious business 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Server cluster upgrades are serious business  (Read 2543 times)
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

on: January 26, 2006, 01:56:40 PM

If you have not read up on the upgrade details in the Dev Blog, here is the most important point:

7. How many PVPers do you estimate will be able to blob each other to death in a single 0.0 system?
Enough to make the baby jesus cry.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Jamiko
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 01:59:41 PM

Heart CCP. But still, I'll believe that when I see it.
Alkiera
Terracotta Army

The best part of SWG was the easy account cancellation process.

Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 05:51:54 PM

How many PVPers do you estimate will be able to blob each other to death in a single 0.0 system?

Someone wanna explain this?  If I had to guess, it has something to do with the number of players in a single system.  but that's just a guess, specifically because the phrase 'blob each other to death' makes no sense.

Alkiera

"[I could] become the world's preeminent MMO class action attorney.  I could be the lawyer EVEN AMBULANCE CHASERS LAUGH AT. " --Triforcer

Welcome to the internet. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used as evidence against you in a character assassination on Slashdot.
MahrinSkel
Terracotta Army

When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was bullshit!

Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 06:34:49 PM

When a lot of ships are in the same system, it makes that system into a yellow blob on the "Show Pilots in Space" view of the starmap.  When a bunch of ships are gangwarping together, they arrive in a tight cluster, also known as a "blob".

--Dave

--Signature Unclear
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Server cluster upgrades are serious business  
Jump to: