Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:37:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Crafting Roll Call! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Crafting Roll Call!  (Read 10842 times)
Sauced
Terracotta Army

Bat Country '05 Fantasy Football Champion

Reply #35 on: January 25, 2006, 02:15:35 PM

Hit 20 Tailor last night.

The lvl 19 Hex Dolls seem fairly decent, +7 to a particular stat, with an activateable power that seems to vary in usefulness.  Anyone wants one, I just need Sisal Root and Glowing Extract.

NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #36 on: January 31, 2006, 05:52:37 AM

Can anyone make me some boxes? For the love of god I need more room.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #37 on: January 31, 2006, 08:15:36 AM

Hit 20 Tailor last night.

The lvl 19 Hex Dolls seem fairly decent, +7 to a particular stat, with an activateable power that seems to vary in usefulness.  Anyone wants one, I just need Sisal Root and Glowing Extract.

Please make sure and tip someone if they help you make something pretty like this.  Even if it is a few coin, the fact that you were nice enough to show appreciation can keep someone making more cool stuff.  For me.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
UD_Delt
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: January 31, 2006, 09:27:01 AM

Please make sure and tip someone if they help you make something pretty like this.  Even if it is a few coin, the fact that you were nice enough to show appreciation can keep someone making more cool stuff.  For me.

Coming from a crafter this make a HUGE difference. I crafted for free for my main guild for a long time, there were a lot of people who defiantely compensated me for my time and a number who well over-compensated but unfortunately there were even more that just took advantage. After completely gearing up the 3rd person (armor, weapons, jewelery) and then having them up and leave the guild with barely a thank you I have for the most part stopped crafting for free.

You don't even necessarily need to tip in coin. Roots and food/drink (either supplies or completed) are still scarce and often expensive. Just go out and harvest for 20 minutes to save the crafter himself some time. That will be just as appreciated.
Sauced
Terracotta Army

Bat Country '05 Fantasy Football Champion

Reply #39 on: January 31, 2006, 09:55:01 AM

Cheddar was quite generous for the dolls, and I certainly appreciate it, but to be honest I have like 12-15 skills at adept I, and I didn't loot any of them.  I just stole them from the guild bank.  So I don't mind giving something back.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #40 on: January 31, 2006, 10:03:58 AM

Cheddar was quite generous for the dolls, and I certainly appreciate it, but to be honest I have like 12-15 skills at adept I, and I didn't loot any of them.  I just stole them from the guild bank.  So I don't mind giving something back.

Eh that is not the point.  Its to show appreciation.  Kinda like at work where a pat on the back makes you warm and fuzzy.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #41 on: January 31, 2006, 11:36:02 AM

Cool, we should form a union.

I don't mind making people food/drink but I would prefer it if I was given the raw materials to make them.  If I don't get raw materials you're probably only going to get jerky and coffee, otherwise it would cost me a fortune.  People sell the usefull tier 3 components for about 20s each so one stack would cost 4 gold, the good drinks use two different components so now we're at 8 gold, it gets expensive.

It's also kind of upsetting to look in the guild bank log and see that someone has taken an entire stack of five hour food/drink.  That's 100 hours /played.  Just take five or so.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #42 on: January 31, 2006, 11:41:26 AM

Cool, we should form a union.

I don't mind making people food/drink but I would prefer it if I was given the raw materials to make them.  If I don't get raw materials you're probably only going to get jerky and coffee, otherwise it would cost me a fortune.  People sell the usefull tier 3 components for about 20s each so one stack would cost 4 gold, the good drinks use two different components so now we're at 8 gold, it gets expensive.

It's also kind of upsetting to look in the guild bank log and see that someone has taken an entire stack of five hour food/drink.  That's 100 hours /played.  Just take five or so.

Holy shit you make 4 hour drink/foods?   I need to get you some supplies!!!

UD_Delt
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: January 31, 2006, 12:04:29 PM

You can make 5 hour drinks in tier 2 (11-20), tier 4 (31-40), and tier 6 (51-60). The other tiers only have 3 hour 22 minute drinks available. I typically just used creamed coffee across the board for all tiers, only 1 harvest, 2 combines and you get 1.5 hours out of it.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #44 on: January 31, 2006, 01:35:00 PM

Should just start mailing raw foodstuffs to Miasma :P I'm just using the vendor-bought crap with 18/21 hp/power regen and 30 minute duration.
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #45 on: January 31, 2006, 04:12:59 PM

That was me. I'm such a noob and don't really check the time on food/drink. Didn't notice it was that long. I'll put some back, so solly.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Crafting Roll Call!  
Jump to: