Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:33:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Dungeons & Dragon Online  |  Topic: For those of you who haven't pre-ordered yet but are planning to... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: For those of you who haven't pre-ordered yet but are planning to...  (Read 3709 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: January 17, 2006, 07:27:42 AM

Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 07:48:58 AM

Few explorers who set out adventuring ever return, and those that do bring back only tales of death and destruction.
Am I the only one who interpreted that quote in an amusing and ironic way given the beta board feedback?
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 07:25:12 AM

Few explorers who set out adventuring ever return, and those that do bring back only tales of death and destruction.
Am I the only one who interpreted that quote in an amusing and ironic way given the beta board feedback?

I'd say it is more than amusing and ironic.  It is accurate in my case.  Although, "ever" may turn into "Maybe when I have nothing better to do later."  I said never during AO beta.  I eventually tried it again years later when it was nearly free and basically bug free.  I enjoyed it for a month or two.

I suspect I'll do the same here.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Dungeons & Dragon Online  |  Topic: For those of you who haven't pre-ordered yet but are planning to...  
Jump to: