Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 02:59:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Security Rating and Agent Payouts 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Security Rating and Agent Payouts  (Read 2991 times)
Raging Turtle
Terracotta Army

on: January 15, 2006, 02:39:16 PM

I've heard about this before but I'm still impressed about what a big difference it is.

I was formerly working for a same-race, Q 19 agent that I had 6.2 standing with, in .9 space. 
I switch to an Amarr, Q -4 Agent, standing 0.0, in .5 space and I'm usually getting at least five times the mission payouts as I did with the first agent.   

If you're afraid of getting podded, I've found several .5 systems that have other .5 systems on either side - so as long as you're working kill missions, you won't be going into .4 or lower space.  At least in my experience, level 1 agents never send you more than 1 jump away. 

Extra bonus:  Amarr agents seem to give out less ammo and more cold hard isk.  Minmatar working for an Amarr  evil

Edit:  Oops, theres a .4 next door.  Oh well, the payouts are worth it. 
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 02:56:56 PM by Raging Turtle »
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 04:09:13 PM

Yeah, some of the guys in Corp channel keep talking about even larger rewards in 0.0 or 0.1 space.  I just haven't gotten to a place I'm comfortable going there yet.  I was going to try and hit a L2 q6 that's in .2 this morning, but the route had 2-3 ships destroyed in the last hour at several spots.  I figured it was best to wait again.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 07:35:00 AM

I have been trying to curry favor with the U. of Caille by running a L1Q6 agent in .8, who has on two occasions offered me a courier run to 0.0 space.  I had to turn those down.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 08:12:29 AM

Just grab a shuttle. :)

Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #4 on: January 17, 2006, 10:09:20 AM

I need a pic of me smacking my forehead.  And I need to move to .7 or .6 space.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Security Rating and Agent Payouts  
Jump to: