Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:50:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: So how'd the mining go? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: So how'd the mining go?  (Read 3843 times)
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

on: January 15, 2006, 06:13:05 AM

So how'd the lowsec mining go?  You all were just assembling when I finally logged out.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
gimpyone
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 11:10:57 AM

we got most of what we needed before getting jumped by pirates.  Lost Zet's breacher.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 11:44:09 AM

Yuck. I hope it was insured.  I might have replacement parts for him, depending on what he was using.

Zetleft
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 02:25:54 PM

Yuck. I hope it was insured.  I might have replacement parts for him, depending on what he was using.

Yep fully insured.  Lost 2 standard and one Malauk (sp) launchers and a cheapo laser.  Lost 2 power diag system I's though.  But already replaced one of those.  I'll go crusin in my shuttle looking for a breacher deal today. 
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #4 on: January 15, 2006, 09:21:46 PM

If Yaeru had been fully equipped and not caught at close range, we might have been to fight them off.  Hell, I heavily damaged the Gallente Thorax cruiser myself.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Megrim
Terracotta Army

Whenever an opponent discards a card, Megrim deals 2 damage to that player.

Reply #5 on: January 16, 2006, 03:03:29 AM

Dammit, you guys need to take me along next time. My Rifter can handle close-range stuff pretty well.

One must bow to offer aid to a fallen man - The Tao of Shinsei.
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: January 16, 2006, 03:37:56 AM

Dammit, you guys need to take me along next time. My Rifter can handle close-range stuff pretty well.
Even Smartbombs ? :-D

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #7 on: January 16, 2006, 05:05:24 AM

Smartbombs.. wonder why they were using those, it'll blow-up containers as well as ships, and -as I understand- are pretty capacitor intensive, so one or two NOS and they'd be hosed.  They must have figured you guys would be the typical empire-space miners who use combat drones to do the fighting.

Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: January 16, 2006, 05:33:42 AM

Not sure if they used any, I was not there. :-D

But the area of effect is quite a bit larger than my optimal range if I equip my rifter for close quarter fighting.

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: So how'd the mining go?  
Jump to: