Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 01:53:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Dungeons & Dragon Online  |  Topic: Beta 4.5 Release Notes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Beta 4.5 Release Notes  (Read 3990 times)
Arthur_Parker
Terracotta Army

Internet Detective

on: January 11, 2006, 02:57:28 AM

Alkiera
Terracotta Army

The best part of SWG was the easy account cancellation process.

Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 11:27:56 AM

*      The game will now auto-detect an attached XBox 360 controller and load a default key mapping for it.

Heh.  Was in Radio Shack the other day, and noted they have converters that change xbox1 and PS2 controllers to USB for use with PCs.  I was tempted... The ps2 controllers are pretty comfortable.  And have enough buttons and whatnot you might be able to MMO with them.

Alkiera

"[I could] become the world's preeminent MMO class action attorney.  I could be the lawyer EVEN AMBULANCE CHASERS LAUGH AT. " --Triforcer

Welcome to the internet. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used as evidence against you in a character assassination on Slashdot.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 12:28:14 PM

Heh, one of my characters has Precise Shot because I didn't know it was broke.  Wonder if they'll refund the feat slot to me somehow.  Probably not.  LOL, beta!

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 04:33:45 PM

Nope, the feat just vanished.  Oh well, I was wanting to free up a slot and try a paladin anyway.   :-D

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Dungeons & Dragon Online  |  Topic: Beta 4.5 Release Notes  
Jump to: