Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:24:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Bat Country Bank 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bat Country Bank  (Read 6729 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: January 08, 2006, 09:05:34 PM

Well, the guild bank is getting used, and pretty damn full.  Please stop putting regular crafting items in it; if people need tubers or whatnot it is very easy to acquire them.  Rare materials would be good to deposit, though.  I was thinking of how to organize it, and current thoughts are as such:

Bank 1: Spell Caster skill books.
Bank 2: Melee skill books.
Bank 3: Trade skill books.
Bank 4: Melee weapons/spill over from other banks.

Really, we should not have 2 of anything in the bank, otherwise it gets cluttered very fast.  Also any books which can be purchased from a vendor should not be in there. 

Any weapons or armor below 20 should not be placed in there either, as I personally can make them for whomever needs them.  I will be removing anything below level 20 on wensday, unless someone has an issue with me doing this.  Good news is we are closing in on Guild Level 5, which gives us 1 more row in each bank.  Keep those writs coming in(TS ones are especially easy, but cannot be done after level 25.  Damnit.  Wish I had known) !!!

Finally, I may be setting up a gold fund on bank 4, with a limit as yet to be determined.  I was thinking maybe 50 silver or 1 gold; it should only be used if it is truly needed.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 09:14:01 PM

3plat for a horse.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 09:14:55 PM

3plat for a horse.

Watch your mouth, sweetheart!

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 05:15:03 AM

At what level can I start doing writs for guild leveling and where might I find them?

"Life is no cabaret... we're inviting you anyway." ~Amanda Palmer
"Tree, awesome, numa numa, love triangle, internal combustion engine, mountain, walk, whiskey, peace, pascagoula" ~Lantyssa
"Les vrais paradis sont les paradis qu'on a perdus." ~Marcel Proust
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 07:32:39 AM

Good news is we are closing in on Guild Level 5, which gives us 1 more row in each bank.  Keep those writs coming in(TS ones are especially easy, but cannot be done after level 25.  Damnit.  Wish I had known) !!!
I did one yesterday as a 29 provisioner/27 conjuror, you get the higher level TS writs from that fancy looking mansion at the North end of North Qeynos, there are hidden stairs at the back of the building.  Why can't you just go through the front doors and why did they hide it?  Damned if I know.
At what level can I start doing writs for guild leveling and where might I find them?
I think you can start doing them at level ten, once you get to level twenty they tell you to speak to a different NPC.  They are in the headquarters of each class faction.  I think they all have the money icon when you hover over them too.

Fighter - In front of the Palace in North Qeynos
Mage - The mages' tower in South Qeynos
Scout - In that big tree in the Eldar Grove
Priest - In and around that floating temple in North Qeynos

If they ask you to kill something rare or in a group only instance just decline until you get something you want.  There is something complicated with regards to faction too, I don't understand it and just do all four at once.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 07:34:41 AM by Miasma »
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 12:37:20 PM

I did one yesterday as a 29 provisioner/27 conjuror, you get the higher level TS writs from that fancy looking mansion at the North end of North Qeynos, there are hidden stairs at the back of the building.  Why can't you just go through the front doors and why did they hide it?  Damned if I know.

Can you give more minute details please?  I could not find these steps.  Thanks!

Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 01:32:28 PM

The Ironforge Estate is as far North as you can go in North Qeynos.  You can get to the back of the Ironforge Estate by going around either side of the building so that you are sandwiched between a wall and the building, right in the middle of the building is a set of those cellar stairs.  I guess you can't actually see stairs you just see those cellar doors that lead down like in the wizard of oz.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #7 on: January 10, 2006, 02:04:45 PM

The Ironforge Estate is as far North as you can go in North Qeynos.  You can get to the back of the Ironforge Estate by going around either side of the building so that you are sandwiched between a wall and the building, right in the middle of the building is a set of those cellar stairs.  I guess you can't actually see stairs you just see those cellar doors that lead down like in the wizard of oz.
Oh I saw that.  I thought they only gave crafting writ quests though?

Lt.Dan
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 09:58:38 AM

How about some slots for food and drink. 

How about some crafters moving recipe books they might use in the future into their personal bank.  At the current rate of consumption, the bank will be full of recipes...
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #9 on: January 11, 2006, 10:07:36 AM

How about some slots for food and drink. 

How about some crafters moving recipe books they might use in the future into their personal bank.  At the current rate of consumption, the bank will be full of recipes...

I recommended this last night.  I think people misunderstood though, and deposited MORE crafting books, hahaha.  Also feel free to grab skill scrolls you may need in a few levels!

Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #10 on: January 11, 2006, 12:22:23 PM

I'd grab some recipe books...if I were in the guild :P Didn't see anyone on last night, I'll be on for a couple tonight. Tues and Wed are good for a couple after work. My version of 'catassing'.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #11 on: January 11, 2006, 03:19:31 PM

I'd grab some recipe books...if I were in the guild :P Didn't see anyone on last night, I'll be on for a couple tonight. Tues and Wed are good for a couple after work. My version of 'catassing'.

There was like 5 of us on until 1 am.  Look harder.

Sauced
Terracotta Army

Bat Country '05 Fantasy Football Champion

Reply #12 on: January 17, 2006, 09:31:23 AM

So Cerrano said in /gu last night that I should take the Chanter books out of the bank, so I looked in there, and all 4 slots were empty.

Wha' happened?
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #13 on: January 17, 2006, 10:21:44 AM

So Cerrano said in /gu last night that I should take the Chanter books out of the bank, so I looked in there, and all 4 slots were empty.

Wha' happened?
Either we were robbed or you weren't promoted high enough to see what's in there.
Sauced
Terracotta Army

Bat Country '05 Fantasy Football Champion

Reply #14 on: January 17, 2006, 10:27:47 AM

Well, I've gotten stuff out of there before, and put stuff in, so I must have been robbed!
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #15 on: January 17, 2006, 10:49:50 AM

There is a log that tells you who put in and who took out stuff.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #16 on: January 17, 2006, 04:44:11 PM

Wha' happened?

There were like 8 enchanter books in there.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #17 on: January 17, 2006, 04:46:48 PM

Wha' happened?

There were like 8 enchanter books in there.

Ill take a gander at the bank rights tonight or tomorrow.  I got the ranks set up the way I want them, so next step is organize, organize, organize.

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #18 on: January 17, 2006, 07:13:13 PM

What is all that mystic, melee, etc. nonsense?  What happened to just plain ranks?  I don't like what ever it is that made it different than what it was before when I understood it.

Ya know?

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #19 on: January 17, 2006, 07:14:53 PM

What is all that mystic, melee, etc. nonsense?  What happened to just plain ranks?  I don't like what ever it is that made it different than what it was before when I understood it.

Ya know?

If it is not well liked I can change them.  I made it that way so I could set up the bank system in a more logical manner.  If it is a matter of not liking the names, then please help me with that.  I am utilitarian by training.  Creativity eludes me.

Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #20 on: January 18, 2006, 06:06:21 AM

Ya know?

If it is not well liked I can change them.  I made it that way so I could set up the bank system in a more logical manner.  If it is a matter of not liking the names, then please help me with that.  I am utilitarian by training.  Creativity eludes me.
I would like to take this opportunity to start some drama about how Cheddar made the Melee rank higher than the Mystic rank.  His bias against us casters has been clear from the beginning and now he is actually branding people.  I don't think the man has a single player that doesn't rely on slamming a piece of metal into a mob's face.  And just how much DKP did you have to give SPT to get her to rejoin the guild after you drover her out last night?

Foozle, everyone should be the same rank and that rank should be foozle.  Except the retired rank, I thought that was clever.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #21 on: January 18, 2006, 11:04:26 AM

Foozle, everyone should be the same rank and that rank should be foozle.  Except the retired rank, I thought that was clever.

I kinda like this idea.  Allow me to ponder it.  You have started the wheels (in my head) turning.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Bat Country Bank  
Jump to: