Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 15, 2024, 09:36:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: iPKuIRL 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: iPKuIRL  (Read 2298 times)
Kenrick
Terracotta Army

on: May 18, 2004, 04:45:09 AM

Maybe he just wanted to bR!Ng b@cK pRec@sTinG biy0tch...

Quote from: MLB.com
Appeal dropped: Phillies' catcher Todd Pratt dropped his appeal of a three-game suspension, and began serving it Monday. He will also miss the first two games of the Dodgers' series.

"I'll just watch some baseball," he said.

Florida's Alex Gonzalez also got hit with a similar suspension as a result of his April 22 sparring match with Pratt. The benches cleared after Brett Myers threw high and tight to Gonzalez, who took exception because the pitch immediately followed a home run.

Pratt had wanted to speak out at a hearing, in which he planned to contend he was given a cheap shot by Marlins outfielder Abraham Nunez, but decided serving the suspension now is in the best interest of the team.

With Pratt out, Shawn Wooten becomes the team's emergency catcher should anything happen to Mike Lieberthal.

Some oldies here may remember when major league catcher Todd Pratt was kind of a celebrity posterboy for UO, similar to EQ and Curt Schilling.  Seems that Pratt's frustrations with house placement and Trammell spilled over into the real world.  :)

Pratt is still an avid gamer, though I doubt he's still actually into UO.  He even runs his very own semi-popular gaming site.

Anyhow, I found it amusing.  I just wish the umpire who ejected Pratt from the game could have said, "I ban thee."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: iPKuIRL  
Jump to: