Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:02:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Archived: We distort. We decide.  |  Topic: Everquest 2.5..errrr....Vanguard: Saga of Heroes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Everquest 2.5..errrr....Vanguard: Saga of Heroes  (Read 6302 times)
schild
Administrator

on: May 15, 2004, 03:09:46 PM

Bitter Beard

Email
Reply #1 on: May 15, 2004, 07:22:53 PM

Great write-up man. Good to see somebody who actually reviews these games thinks the same way I do about Brad McQuad, what’s the big fucking deal.

He won the lottery on EQ but that sure as hell doesn’t make him a Godly game designer. Lets see his next MMO break the chains of boring repetitive game play everyone seems to think is a necessity or some originality that he’s so famous for..

Was he growing his hair long by the way?
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #2 on: May 17, 2004, 08:51:05 AM

Ahhh an article about McQuaid and giant rock cocks. The juxtaposition of rigid pricks and geological formations is perfect.

WayAbvPar

Reply #3 on: May 17, 2004, 09:00:05 AM

Quote from: HaemishM
Ahhh an article about McQuaid and giant rock cocks. The juxtaposition of rigid pricks and geological formations is perfect.

I think I found my new sig.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Mesozoic
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: May 24, 2004, 10:11:48 AM

...you could have a crafter class and adventurer class in one character. At any given time you can only have one of these classes enabled and you have to go to a certain area to switch between these two classes.

Intuitive!

...any religion that rejects coffee worships a false god.
-Numtini
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #5 on: May 24, 2004, 12:34:16 PM

Quote from: Mesozoic
...you could have a crafter class and adventurer class in one character. At any given time you can only have one of these classes enabled and you have to go to a certain area to switch between these two classes.

Intuitive!

RETARDED!

AOFanboi
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: May 24, 2004, 02:07:51 PM

RETARDED!

Indeed. As in "let's take the ONE thing Horizons did right - the parallell crafting and adventuring - and do it wrong!"

Why are there only fools making these games? Because there are fools like us playing them?

Current: Mario Kart DS, Nintendogs
daveNYC
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: May 25, 2004, 06:15:41 AM

Quote from: Mesozoic

Intuitive!

RETARDED!

I prefer to think of it as organic.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #8 on: May 25, 2004, 08:03:43 AM

Bowel movements are organic. This is fucking stupid.

Alluvian
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: May 25, 2004, 11:52:25 AM

I think we all saw Meso's sarcasm tags there.  Further discussion of the asstastic idea is pretty moot.

Vanguard and Dragon Empires are competing for the position of MMOG I care the least about.  Realms of Torment is way up there too.  Or did they change their name to MouRning?  I forget.  Man, how could I forget middle earth online and DnD online?  Wow, so many games I don't care about coming out.

Really, if neither EQ2 or WoW are any good that will probably spell about the end of my patience with fantasy mmog games.  I will still probably check out Warhammer because I like the setting, but 40k would have been so much cooler.
daveNYC
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: May 25, 2004, 12:01:53 PM

Bowel movements are organic.

See?  It works on so many levels.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Archived: We distort. We decide.  |  Topic: Everquest 2.5..errrr....Vanguard: Saga of Heroes  
Jump to: