Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:36:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Mastermind thief gets caught, wets his pants 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mastermind thief gets caught, wets his pants  (Read 848 times)
Kenrick
Terracotta Army

on: December 14, 2005, 07:29:25 AM

linky

I just lolled irl:

Busted, Baldino begged for a little yuletide forgiveness.

"I will NEVER EVER DO THIS EVER AGAIN and I am once more terribly sorry," Baldino wrote in a statement for police. "Please let me go for I am terribly sorry!!! I'm only a kid! Help me out. I just want to go home. I did this not knowing of the serious penalty that lies behind it. Please! Please! Please!"
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 09:31:13 AM

I wonder if he'll write his boyfriend one of those letters, asking him to please use lubricant next time.

WayAbvPar

Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 09:38:54 AM

"He looked for female checkers that he thought did not know enough about electronic items to catch the switch," Schuler wrote in his report.

I think I just heard VDL's head explode.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Mastermind thief gets caught, wets his pants  
Jump to: