Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 03:30:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: I think I would've preferred screwing Billy Bob. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I think I would've preferred screwing Billy Bob.  (Read 7844 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: December 12, 2005, 10:02:36 AM

Quote from: The Sun
I'm still Jolie's lesbian lover

By DANIELLE LAWLER
Showbiz Reporter

ANGELINA JOLIE’S lesbian lover has given this warning to the star’s boyfriend Brad Pitt: “There has never been an ending to her and I. I think there never will be.”

Supermodel Jenny Shimizu adds: “I think we will continue to have a deep relationship. It really does go beyond just the sex.”

Jenny has spoken for the first time about her steamy ten-year relationship with bisexual Angelina and her belief that Brad’s relationship may be short-lived.

Tattooed Jenny says: “She’s always had lovers that she relies on. If she can ring you and you can meet up then she can take care of her sexual needs.

“Whenever she calls me up I visit her. It’s not always the case that we have sex. Sometimes we go to her property in Cambodia and explore the jungle.

“It’s definitely more of a deeper friendship. She’s the person I’ll always care about and always help and always be there for.”

She has never met Brad, who split from his wife, Friends star Jennifer Aniston, to be with Angelina.

Brad and Jennifer are now divorced and all the signs have been that he wants a stable family life with his Mrs Smith co-star — even wanting to become the official dad of her two adopted children.

However, former Calvin Klein model Jenny has her doubts about what the future holds for Brad.

She says: “It seems like he comes from a different place. He wants to have kids and he wants to have a perfect marriage. She’s a tough woman who will do everything she wants to.

“I don’t think there is any way of controlling Angelina. She’s not going to be a housewife.”

Jenny, who is also an actress, began sleeping with Angelina when they met on the set of the movie drama Foxfire, which was shot in 1993 in Portland, Oregon.

The pair played lovers.

The model remembers the first time the girl-on-girl action spilled into real life. She says: “I had never been so tender with another person as I was with her.

“I was 24 and I had experienced many relationships with women before and I was at a point in my career where I was very cocky.

“During breaks in filming Foxfire I got to sit down with this person (Angelina) and spend two weeks with them, meeting them and talking with them before anything got sexual.

“I actually felt like I was caring about someone much more than just simply having sex.

“And I didn’t feel there was a straight girl that I was just bedding and she was going to freak out the next morning.

“We had established such a nice relationship that I felt this girl would have me back, no matter what. I knew this person would be loyal and wonderful to me.

“Our relationship only got closer the minute that we had finished being together.

“I felt intense emotions and I felt intense emotions from her. From that minute on we hung out together”

Angelina had a boyfriend, actor Jonny Lee Miller, but that didn’t stop her starting the lesbian affair.

Jonny, who appeared in EastEnders as Jonathan Hewitt before heading for Hollywood, married Angelina in 1996. They were divorced four years later.

Jenny says Jonny knew of their intimate relationship but still married Angelina. When the marriage broke down Angelina said: “I probably would have married Jenny if I hadn’t married Jonny.”

Jenny, who last year “married” Rebecca Loos in a US TV show, recalls the early days with Angelina. She says: “We used to visit strip clubs and there was this tension. After the second week of filming we kissed.

“She is beautiful. Her mouth is amazing. I’ve never kissed anyone with a bigger mouth than Angelina. It’s like two water beds — it’s like this big kind of warm, mushy, beautiful thing.

“She’s a gorgeous woman. We were already sleeping together when I met Jonny while on Foxfire. She told both of us how she felt and we all went out to dinner one night. She was honest — that’s how she’s been her whole life.

“We didn’t have a threesome — I’m not really into that — it was a friendship the three of us had.

“But there wasn’t very much conversation with Jonny. I think he was very threatened by me.”

Angelina was 19 at the time she embarked on her first lesbian relationship with the model.

Jenny says: “She’s a very dominant personality. Once she displays love for you, she wants to know how much you care about her.

“It’s not so much we were dressed in leather capes and masks and there were chains. It was emotional. I would restrain her with my arms but we didn’t get into buying stuff. We just used whatever props were available if we wanted to.

“She was a collector of knives and taught me about them.”

Jenny has lost count of the number of times she and Angelina have made love. She says: “It’s been an ongoing thing for the past decade.”

So how safe is Brad with Angelina?

Jenny adds: “Maybe she would settle down and be with one person but I think she goes looking for excitement all the time.

“Her passion is people and it’s hard to just settle down with one person when you have a whole world in front of you.

“I’m not saying she sleeps with a lot of people. But I can’t imagine her just being married and being happy.”
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #1 on: December 12, 2005, 10:11:04 AM

Um....I'm pretty sure this just makes Jolie hotter in the eyes of most people.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: December 12, 2005, 10:12:26 AM

Why does she have moobs?
voodoolily
Contributor

Finnuh, munnuh, muhfuh, I enjoy creating new written vernacular, s'all.

Reply #3 on: December 12, 2005, 10:33:09 AM

Quote from: The Sun
I'm still Jolie's lesbian lover
Jenny, who is also an actress, began sleeping with Angelina when they met on the set of the movie drama Foxfire, which was shot in 1993 in Portland, Oregon.

Well, well well! Was I not just saying how many dykes we have here?

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
The Legend of Zephyr - a different blog.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #4 on: December 12, 2005, 11:29:41 AM

So not only is Angelina Jolie batshit insane, but her lesbian lover is too?

Kaaaaaaaaaaayyyy.

WayAbvPar

Reply #5 on: December 12, 2005, 11:58:26 AM

Foxfire had some good scenes. Specifically the ones with the all the nubile young ladies sitting around topless. That is Oscar material there.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #6 on: December 12, 2005, 11:58:57 AM

I thought we weren't allowed to post about lesbians anymore.  Didn't Shockeye say so?

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #7 on: December 12, 2005, 12:09:09 PM

I thought we weren't allowed to post about lesbians anymore.  Didn't Shockeye say so?

Stray isn't allowed to post about lesbians anymore.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #8 on: December 12, 2005, 12:36:26 PM

But we can say DYKE DYKE DYKE DYKE DYKE.

Just because.

stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #9 on: December 12, 2005, 01:20:31 PM

That sucks because it seems that I'm the only one who cares enough to understand them.
Roac
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: December 12, 2005, 01:22:51 PM

That sucks because it seems that I'm the only one who cares enough to understand them.

Understands in the same vein that VD understands gays?

-Roac
King of Ravens

"Young people who pretend to be wise to the ways of the world are mostly just cynics. Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don't learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us." -SC
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #11 on: December 12, 2005, 01:27:30 PM

I don't know. Who's VD?
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #12 on: December 12, 2005, 02:13:03 PM

I understand them just fine. They like women. I bet some of them are nice people and some of them aren't. Just like the rest of the world. The end.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #13 on: December 12, 2005, 02:29:30 PM

I don't know. Who's VD?

Vin Diesel?  If he does, he would make one gay man I know very, very happy.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #14 on: December 12, 2005, 02:31:38 PM

He's the new Barbara Streisand, I think.
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: December 12, 2005, 03:42:57 PM

I tried to find a picture of "Jenny Shimizu" that didn't make her look like crap. Couldn't find one. There is one of her shirtless, but it didn't help much. (Google -> Image Search).

- Viin
voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #16 on: December 12, 2005, 03:45:25 PM

I think she's cute. But I generally think androgeny is cute. She was the first Asian openly gay supermodel.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: December 12, 2005, 03:46:06 PM

She's Asian? I thought she was a dirty Mexican.

- Viin
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #18 on: December 12, 2005, 03:54:26 PM

W.T.F.
At least try hide your racism like others on this board.

"Me am play gods"
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #19 on: December 12, 2005, 03:56:48 PM

Umm....Wow.
voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #20 on: December 12, 2005, 04:01:24 PM

Shimizu is a pretty common Mexican name. I can understand the mistake.

(joking)

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #21 on: December 12, 2005, 04:03:14 PM

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #22 on: December 12, 2005, 04:08:17 PM

awesome.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
Strazos

Reply #23 on: December 12, 2005, 04:11:20 PM

Also, Googling Jenny Shimizu is very confusing.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
WayAbvPar

Reply #24 on: December 12, 2005, 04:13:20 PM

W.T.F.
At least try hide your racism like others on this board.

I am pretty sure he left out the green text.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #25 on: December 12, 2005, 04:20:57 PM

When everything else amounts to jokes and people advising me to lighten up, then what do you expect me to say, Sam? If I get criticized for attempting some seriousness on certains issues, then you can't expect me to come to any other conclusion. Useless News section or not. Not everything has to be a damn one-liner.
voodoolily
Contributor

Reply #26 on: December 12, 2005, 04:22:18 PM

Don't listen to Samwise, Stray. He's glib.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
Strazos

Reply #27 on: December 12, 2005, 04:25:15 PM

I still thought it was funny and appropriate.

Fear the Backstab!
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #28 on: December 12, 2005, 04:28:00 PM

Actually it was.  :-D

I'll admit that I was being self centered earlier, but my point about seriousness still stands.
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #29 on: December 12, 2005, 05:29:46 PM

Yes yes, sorry I forgot the green text. I'm part Mexican so I can say that. (Well, 1/16th Mexican - I shower!). (Sarcasm! A joke!)

- Viin
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #30 on: December 12, 2005, 06:48:48 PM

"No no no, you don't understand, she really loves MEEEEEE, just MEEEEEEE.. I'm not just some Asian booty call when she gets urges! I matter!"

As to the rest...

sadf.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
schild
Administrator

Reply #31 on: December 12, 2005, 06:49:02 PM

The internet is touchy.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #32 on: December 12, 2005, 07:08:51 PM

haha Viin.

You made me snort my coke!
Strazos

Reply #33 on: December 12, 2005, 07:19:13 PM

I think the DEA would like to have a word with you.

Fear the Backstab!
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #34 on: December 12, 2005, 09:01:16 PM

haha Viin.

You made me snort my coke!

For the record, I do not condone illegal drug use. Overdosing on legal drugs is cool though.

- Viin
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: I think I would've preferred screwing Billy Bob.  
Jump to: