Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:56:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Dungeons & Dragon Online  |  Topic: Well it seem there is no Wipe 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Well it seem there is no Wipe  (Read 2393 times)
Fenom
Terracotta Army

on: December 07, 2005, 04:52:24 PM

Copied from beta forums from Xundau 7:45PM EST

Default  Beta 3.5 Update Complete
The Beta 3.5 update is complete and Orien is coming back up shortly. We were able to implement a fix that allowed us to avoid a character wipe. However, every silver lining has a cloud, and unfortunately we did have to delete all guilds and membership data, so you'll need to reform guilds.

Another important note - banks are currently misbehaving, to the point of sometimes deleting items. Please avoid using banks (or use them at your own risk) until further notice. We apologize once again for the long delay, and thank you for your continued participation in beta.

_________

So it looks like we remake guilds.. Man I wish i had't deleted my char  evil

This is my Reality.  If you don't like it, let's go back to my place and do naughty things.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 05:18:11 PM

Hulk Rock

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Dungeons & Dragon Online  |  Topic: Well it seem there is no Wipe  
Jump to: