Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:52:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Dungeons & Dragon Online  |  Topic: Event on Thursday - The d20 of Many Things! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Event on Thursday - The d20 of Many Things!  (Read 16700 times)
Calandryll
Developers

Would you kindly produce a web game.

Reply #35 on: December 09, 2005, 07:03:45 AM

Glad you all had fun.

And I really did roll a 20. Although, I was kinda cheating a little. I was rolling two d20 and taking the highest. ;)  I guess the d20 of Many Things isn't so rare after all.

Rolling a 1 wouldn't have mattered anyway unfortunately. We weren't able to uncloak (that's why I had to send you tells) so you wouldn't have been able to see me dance anyway. Hopefully we'll get that fixed soon.
SuperPopTart
Terracotta Army

I am damn cute for a stubby shortling.

Reply #36 on: December 09, 2005, 07:08:57 AM

Glad you all had fun.

And I really did roll a 20. Although, I was kinda cheating a little. I was rolling two d20 and taking the highest. ;)  I guess the d20 of Many Things isn't so rare after all.

Rolling a 1 wouldn't have mattered anyway unfortunately. We weren't able to uncloak (that's why I had to send you tells) so you wouldn't have been able to see me dance anyway. Hopefully we'll get that fixed soon.

Hmph. You just chickened out and didn't want to wear that skirt.

I am Super, I am a Pop Tart.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #37 on: December 09, 2005, 07:19:00 AM

And the thong... don't forget the thong.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Sobelius
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: December 09, 2005, 07:32:53 AM

Could not get on until late but had a great time anyway.

Access to Market is now much easier -- you get the writ after completing chapter 1 of the waterworks quest. Once you recue Aralos, Guard Tembler gives you a writ to get stamped by the harbormaster and you're in.

Sorry to see some folks don;t like huggles. My boyfriend and I have used that for a while when text messaging over the phone since it's a nice combination of snuggles and hugs. (Yes, gay men can act like teenagers when we want to and we don't care what anyone thinks since so few of us got to *be* teenagers in love when we were teenagers).  Lately we've combined cuddles and hugs as cuggles. I also like to send him rose nubs (play on nose rubs). :P

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
"A world without Vin Diesel is sad." -- me
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #39 on: December 09, 2005, 07:57:47 AM

Not sure about "cuggles" but "huddles" sounds sneaky.  I'm sure the guys really do like "huggles" but they need to preserve their internet street cred, you know.  How would it look if they admit they cry happy tears after sex?  All the hair on their chests would fall off in shame, you see.  (except in the case of SirBruce... that would the the hare on his chest, no?)

I'm sorry... I seem to need more coffee.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
SuperPopTart
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: December 09, 2005, 08:39:39 AM

Not sure about "cuggles" but "huddles" sounds sneaky.  I'm sure the guys really do like "huggles" but they need to preserve their internet street cred, you know.  How would it look if they admit they cry happy tears after sex?  All the hair on their chests would fall off in shame, you see.  (except in the case of SirBruce... that would the the hare on his chest, no?)

I'm sorry... I seem to need more coffee.

That hare comment about SirBruce was baaad. I mean good but Baaaaaad. He is icky. Did I mention I admit to missing trolling him?

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #41 on: December 09, 2005, 08:45:50 AM

SirBruce and a hare on his chest.

/shiver

I'm going to go curl up in a ball in the corner to rid myself of that image. If I wasn't at work, I'd have to browse some pr0n just to wash it all away.

Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

Reply #42 on: December 09, 2005, 09:38:58 AM

SirBruce and a hare on his chest.

Better than a wild hare up his ass.
SuperPopTart
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: December 09, 2005, 09:45:33 AM

lol Ew... my ahems shriveled and only men are supposed to have those.

WayAbvPar

Reply #44 on: December 09, 2005, 09:46:08 AM

lol Ew... my ahems shriveled and only men are supposed to have those.

Just because you have Haemish's in a jar next to your PC doesn't mean they are YOURS!  :-D

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
SuperPopTart
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: December 09, 2005, 10:01:15 AM

lol I'm sorry. I tried to give them back but once they are pickled.. it's just no longer the same!

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #46 on: December 09, 2005, 11:57:37 AM

They shriveled the moment I read that.

Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #47 on: December 13, 2005, 06:56:16 AM

I was actually going to log into this event. But then my bulb in my DLP went (meaning I have my tv on 3k hours a year!), so no pc for the last few days.

Yay warranty, free bulbs until I'm ready to upgrade the set. I'm already making money on the deal.
schild
Administrator

Reply #48 on: December 13, 2005, 12:31:06 PM

Yay warranty, free bulbs until I'm ready to upgrade the set. I'm already making money on the deal.

What company is stupid enough to replace the bulbs on a DLP projector? Hell, any projector. Seriously, I want to abuse THAT deal.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #49 on: December 14, 2005, 06:54:40 AM

Just between you, me and the DDO club: Circuit City.

They also sold me a $5k tv for $3.3k and the $600 warranty for $250. Replacement bulb retailed for $300, which is why I said I'm already in the black on the warranty, which runs out in 12/07. That means one more bulb, so I'll be up $350 on the warranty by the time I'm ready to upgrade (about 3 more years, to 1080p).

Please to keep it on the downlow so we can squeeze it ;)
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Dungeons & Dragon Online  |  Topic: Event on Thursday - The d20 of Many Things!  
Jump to: