Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:45:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Dungeons & Dragon Online  |  Topic: Patch Notes for Tomorrow 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Patch Notes for Tomorrow  (Read 12381 times)
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #35 on: December 09, 2005, 07:53:11 AM

I didn't get the whirl about yesterday, but I've had it in the past.  I got the stand around looking foolish thingy quite a few times yesterday, even in instances.  I'm not sure it has anything to do with the video drivers.  I'm using a NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT with the latest NVidia drivers.  I already know you're special... I think you're lucky, too!

About the other stuff... I just don't know.  I still get key-unbindings but I've not had the assploding empty UI since the last update.  We'll see.  You're theory is as good a theory as any.  Either that or it's and elf thing.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #36 on: December 13, 2005, 01:06:14 AM

Overhauled ranged combat so that you are never, ever rooted against your will.
          o When you want to shoot, just click attack. You'll fire as soon as you click. If you're moving, you'll shoot while you're moving.
          o In order to shoot again, you'll need to reload. You must stop moving and let the reload animation play in order to shoot again.
          o The Shot on the Run feat is now more accurately Reload on the Run. If you have this feat, you will play the reload animating while moving.
          o The Rapid Shot feat now speeds up your reload animation, as well as a few other animations in the shot sequence.
          o The Rapid Reload feat speeds up the reload time for crossbows (and only crossbows) by a fair amount.

I would just like to comment that ranged combat kicks all sorts of ass now.  My barbarian is gathering cobwebs because I've been having so much fun with my archery-focused ranger.  It's fun, involves a bit of strategy and twitch, and seems nicely balanced with respect to melee.   
Thumbs up!

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Dungeons & Dragon Online  |  Topic: Patch Notes for Tomorrow  
Jump to: