Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:08:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Dungeons & Dragon Online  |  Topic: I still think rogues suck 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I still think rogues suck  (Read 2051 times)
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

on: November 26, 2005, 09:38:07 AM

Too much mandatory combat, like spiders or quest completion goals. I dunno, I guess I just find the game very boring, but part of that is my dislike of mmo overall, maybe. Playing a rogue sure the hell ain't like being Garrett. Like the usual course of mmo, it's just a watered down and shitty version of a single player game that is only 'improved' by being able to play with friends, which leads to my old quote about mmogs being like the Enhancement Stoner (Jon Stewart) from Half-Baked. Replace '...with weed' with '...with friends'. Ever play a shitty Thief knockoff? Ever play a shitty Thief knockoff....with friends?

It's also partly playing those same fucking newbie quests over again, after about two hours this morning I was bored out of my mind.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Dungeons & Dragon Online  |  Topic: I still think rogues suck  
Jump to: