Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:35:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Archived: We distort. We decide.  |  Topic: Game News 5/12/04: E3 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game News 5/12/04: E3  (Read 3658 times)
cevik
I'm Special

I've always wondered about the All Black People Eat Watermelons

on: May 11, 2004, 09:45:49 PM

The above space is available for purchase.  Send a Private Message for a complete price list and payment information.  Thank you for your business.
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

Reply #1 on: May 11, 2004, 10:53:06 PM

No mention of the PSP? Nintendo's DS? Playstation 2 price drop? One would almost get the impression that you don't really care about console gaming.

Thank god.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 08:07:33 AM

Has their been any news about those things? I haven't heard any yet.

City of Villains looks good, but the fact that it's probably most of a year away is depressing. :( It does sound as if CoV is really being developed almost as a sister game, as opposed to just an expansion.

Alluvian
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: May 12, 2004, 08:24:21 AM

Yeah, PS dropping to $159 or something.  So it is now official a little less overpriced, but still overpriced.

The psp was debuted.  Some pretty screenshots, definately more 3d power than any other handheld.  some of the racing shots would look good on a console much less a handheld.  It also plays movies and mp3s.  Battery life is only mentioned in muffles while coughing and holding their hand in front of their mouth.  They have said both 2.5 hours and 10 hours.  I would guess the 10 hours is with it being on but not doing anything, hehe.  Sounds like it will slay batteries.  One interesting thing is that it is widescreen format so it can properly show movies in proper aspect ratio.  It is a hefty sized screen.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Archived: We distort. We decide.  |  Topic: Game News 5/12/04: E3  
Jump to: