Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:22:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  E3 '04  |  Topic: Nice E3 videos at filerush 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nice E3 videos at filerush  (Read 9792 times)
Alluvian
Terracotta Army

on: May 11, 2004, 07:25:08 PM

Title says most of it, www.filerush.com.

Pretty limited in scope so far, but nice fast torrents.  New Zelda, New Metroid prime.

KICKING Halo2 video (didn't expect to like this game, but the video screams onslaught X10)

Two nice Fable videos.  Looks pretty, nothing ground breaking in the videos other than it looks pretty crisp and the fighting LOOKS fun...

Good stuff if you are into any of those games.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #1 on: May 12, 2004, 09:25:00 AM

The new Zelda...ecch...I don't mind playing a cartoony little guy with pointy ears and ghey green tights (much) in a cartoony little world. But a realistic little ghey elf? Erg. Not to mention if you take Link out of the screen shots, it could be any of dozens of games in the pipe or out now, but if you take Link out of a Wind Waker shot, you still know it's Wind Waker.

Thumbs down imo.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  E3 '04  |  Topic: Nice E3 videos at filerush  
Jump to: